The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5688 )
  • Viewing 5,651 - 5,700 of 5,688

1153400 Iggy pulls out her hoof slowly then licks it clean. She giggles.

Pearl sits down on the couch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke squealed as his member spasmed, shooting his seed onto Black's chest and stomach. The lithe stallion laid limp to the side, smiling tiredly.

Maria leaned into Free's chest. "I'm 23 now so.... 18 or so years ago. Would.... Would my DNA help in finding her? Just a thought."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153440 Black and Archer weakly moved to embrace their lithe coltfriend, peppering his creaks with kisses

Free furrowed her brow. "Mmmmaybe.......I might be able to build something..."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153412 Diana stares up at her lustfully, still panting

A few minutes later, Gerard emerges with two cups of steaming-hot tea

1153454 Pearl takes hers, smiling. "Thanks."

Iggy giggles and kisses the horny gryphon.

Misterf
Group Admin

1153475 Gerard gives a nervous smile as he sits down beside her

Diana kisses Iggy passionately, panting into her mouth

1153489 Iggy slips her tongue into Diana's mouth.

Pearl sips her tea.

Misterf
Group Admin

1153508 Diana's tongue wrestles with Iggy's as the gryphon's wings wrap around her

Gerard gives her a smile. "So......you're new in town?"

1153515 Pearl nods. "Those weird guys in cloaks tried to kill me though."

Iggy breaks the kiss, panting.

Misterf
Group Admin

1153529 Gerard cocks an eyebrow. "The Nightwatch? Basically the nations government. And police force."

Diana falls back on the bed, already tired from her massive climax

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke sighed and snuggled in between his big, strong coltfriends. He always liked when they both held him; it made him feel so safe.

Maria smiled hopefully, giving a small smile and kissing Free's cheek. "Pleeease?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1153624 Both stallions now satisfied, they hugged their lovers tightly. Both Black and Archer bore soft smiles on their faces

Free nodded, smiling. "I'll see what I can work up."

1153547 Pearl sighs. "Friggin' creepy."

Iggy cuddles with her.

Misterf
Group Admin

1154524 Gerard shrugs. "You get used to it."

Diana gives a tired smile. "Just....give me a sec......to catch my breath......I'll take care of you...."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke looked between his coltfriends and smiled happily.

"Could..... Could one if you paint over the windows, please? I'll take care of you once you're done....." He said in a sultry tone.

Maria gave a squeal of joy and scooped Free up in her arms, kissing Free repeatedly and squeezing her tightly.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Misterf
Group Admin

1155378 [Sorry. I've been either gaming or running most of the day.]

Black and Archer both smiled and spoke in unison. "I'll get on it."

Free smiled with a giggle at the sudden affection. "Anything for you, sweetheart."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm at a wedding. :applejackunsure:]

Juke giggled and laid himself out on the couch, smiling and closing his eyes. He was so grateful to have his big, strong coltfriends to take care of him.

Maria slowly let go of Free, smiling gratefully and sitting back on the couch. "Thank you, Free..... I.... When can we get started?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1156118 [Long-ass wedding]

Archer and Black hurried off to the basement, grabbing the cans of paint as they began working. It wasn't that they didn't love each other, far from it--but the lithe, sultry little stallion in the other room was just irresistible

Free gave a soft smile. "I'll get to my workshop and start on the device. Shouldn't take more than a few hours."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Yes, yes it is.]

Juke giggled and watched his stallions move about from the couch, eager to pleasure them as soon as they finished.

Maria grinned and pulled out a strand of her hair, giving it to Free. "DNA. You need my DNA, right?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1156347 Both stallions began painting over the windows, moving with surprising quickness

Free nodded. "I'll make a little DNA sniffer. With any luck, it'll lead us to anyone with DNA close to yours." She took the hair, headed into her workshop

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke smiled lovingly at the stallions. They must really be eager for Juke. He could only wonder what exactly they thought of him.

Maria laid down on the couch and closed her eyes, smiling as a new hope burned in her chest.

Misterf
Group Admin

1156645 The stallions were close together, giving each other the occasional smile or kiss as they worked. One thing was certain: they deeply, deeply loved each other and the stallion waiting for them

[Skip to finish?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke smiled lovingly at the two beautiful, strong, and downright gorgeous stallions that were working to make him safe.

"You two are so handsome......"

[Skip]

Misterf
Group Admin

1158847 Both stallions, their work finished, turned around with a blush as they put down their paint brushes and buckets

Free trotted happily out of her workshop, a large, tablet-like device floating along in her magic

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke grinned and bent down, lifting his slim rump into the air and giving it a shake.

"This right here goes to whoever calls dibs first...."

Maria smiled and looked at the device. "Will it work?"

[Gonna take a nap.]

Misterf
Group Admin

1159160 Both stallions looked to each other, and Black gave a bashful smile as he motioned for Archer to go for it. Archer slowly mounted the small stallion, his arms gently wrapping around the slim stomach

Free smiled. "One way to find out." She took the hair, inserting it into a small port at the top.

[Should give direction and distance to any immediate family members]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke smiled up at Archer, blushing lightly. "Can you hold me tighter, baby? Your claws..... make me feel safe....."

There was a faint reading from down the street; the reader identified the base code of Banshee DNA, but the target was not directly related to Maria.

Misterf
Group Admin

1160663 Archer gently wrapped his arms around Juke, holding him tight and planting a soft kiss on his cheek

Free's eyes widened in surprise, and she looked to Maria. "There's another Banshee nearby, baby."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke sighed happily, snuggling back into Archer's chest. "Umm..... A bit tighter, please......"

Maria's eyes widened, and in but a few seconds, had her cloak and wrappings on. "Let's go."

Misterf
Group Admin

1161041 Archer smiled, holding him tighter. Black smiled at his two embracing coltfriends

Free nodded. She put on a pair of saddlebags containing several gadgets--including a coilgun--and held the door for Maria

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke shuddered in bliss, loving the feeling of being held. "Go ahead, honey.... I'm ready...."

Maria frowned as she walked out the door. "I.... I don't think you'll need the gun, baby....." The locator pointed to a house a cross the street, four houses down.

Misterf
Group Admin

1161182 Archer gave a soft groan as he slowly pushed inside, kissing Juke's neck

Free smiled, keeping the gun safely tucked away and concealed. "Just to be safe, baby."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Going to bed.]

Misterf
Group Admin

1161892 [I'm headed to MEPS tomorrow. Replies will be slow until I get back Tuesday.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned happily, snuggling into Archer's warm chest and feeling his strong arms around his slim frame.

"Ooohhhh...... Nnnnnn......."

Maria still seemed a bit apprehensive, but nodded and looked at the indicator. "Lead the way, honey."

Misterf
Group Admin

1163128 Archer gave another moan as he began thrusting slowly, licking Juke's cheek and neck

Free followed the indicator down the street, walking beside Maria cautiously

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned a bit louder, his member twitching beneath him as he felt his insides filled up by Archer's member.

"Nnnnnn....... I feel so full....."

Maria followed the indicator up to a small, nondescript house. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, a light grey stallion with a darker grey mane opened the door. His cutie mark was an ornate black bow with a notched arrow.

As soon as they two Banshees saw each other, they immediately threw themselves into each other's arms, crying tears of joy and mumbling things like "Oh gods you're alive" and "I missed you so much". After a few minutes, Maria looked back with a few tears on her cheek and a wide smile.

"Free.... This is Jorgen. He's my godfather."

Misterf
Group Admin

1163780 Archer smiled, whispering in Juke's ear. "I love you, baby."

Free smiled broadly, holding out her hoof to Jorgen. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Free."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke smiled weakly and leaned back to sloppily kiss Night's cheek. "Ooohhhh...... Nnnnnn....... Hold me tighter, baby...... I'm your little stallion....."

Jorgen vigorously shook Free's hoof, giving a deep, sonorous laugh as he hugged Maria tightly. "I'd recognize those beautiful blue eyes anywhere. So, Miss Free, how did you come to know this lovely little rascal?" Maria blushed and relaxed in the familiar embrace.

Misterf
Group Admin

1165947 Archer held Juke even tighter, panting as he, without realizing it, began thrusting faster

Free smiled warmly, nuzzling Maria softly. "Oh, she just stumbled into the shop one day. We hit right off, and, well....one thing led to another."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned a bit louder, panting heavily in the safe, strong embrace of his big handsome stallion. "Yesyesyesyesyesyes....... Yesssssss........"

Jorgen grinned knowingly, causing Maria to blush harder. "I knew this little angel could get herself whatever mare or stallion she went after. I was a merchant back in our tribe, and when she was just a foal, she would sit next me on the counter and smile at customers with those dazzling gems she's got for eyes. I swear, the customers came in just to see her pretty face." Maria's cheeks were maroon at this point, though she smiled at the fond memories of home.

Misterf
Group Admin

1168215 Archer gave a soft gasp with each thrust, holding Juke tight as he nibbled his neck gently with his fangs

Free smiled fondly, looking over to Maria lovingly. "I'm not the only one who thinks you're beautiful, baby"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke gave a loud gasp as his hoof shot to his neck. Not of pleasure, but of fear. Juke still felt the old wounds, when the vampony killed itself to bite him. It still had a dull, painful ache.

Maria blushed and smiled happily up at her godfather. "Um.... W-what happened to my parents?" Jorgen sighed and hung his head. "I'm sorry. Your father didn't make it." Maria's face fell, and she cried openly, but Jorgen held her to his strong chest and rubbed her back. "Don't cry, little angel. There is good news. Your mother, Lilith, is alive and well. She is actually in the next town over. She's gotten a bit on in age, but she is as lovely and youthful as ever. It's like time never touched her. We write to each other. In fact, I was just about to write my next letter to her. She'll be overjoyed to know her daughter is alive."

Misterf
Group Admin

1171258 Archer's eyes widened as he pulled back. He saw the fear in Juke's movements, and he backed away in shame

Free put a hoof around Maria, biting her lip. She was all too familiar with losing a father

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke immediately turned and pulled Archer into a tight hug, his whole body shivering. "I'm s-sorry...... It s-still hurts th-there...... y-you didn't know....." It hurt in more ways than one for the lithe stallion.

Maria's tears were dried at the news of her mother. She grinned and began bouncing like an excited foal. "I gotta write to her! I gotta!" Jorgen smiled and led Maria into his house, to a small writing desk with a quill and paper already out. Maria took the quill in her mouth and began happily writing down a letter, her heart soaring higher and higher with every scrawl on the paper.

Misterf
Group Admin

1172901 Black moved over and both of them embraced Juke tightly, holding him close and rubbing his body comfortingly

Free sat by happily, her eyes bright as she watched her marefriend

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke trembled as the feeling of being bit resonated like it was happening again and again.

"P-please don't leave me....." He whispered, staring off into the distance as he laid his head on Black's chest.

After Maria finished her letter, Jorgen took it and caught the mail pegasus as he was leaving, giving him a small bag of bits as motivation to deliver the letter faster. The stallion walked back in with a grin. "Give it about an hour. She'll be here." Maria sat down on the couch, holding her cloak open invitingly to Free.

Misterf
Group Admin

1175179 Both stallions held him tightly, Black's hoof gently stroking his mane. "We're here, baby. We're here."

Free snuggled up close to Maria, smiling as she kissed her marefriend's cheek

1155012 Pearl smiles weakly. "Umm...Have you ever had a marefriend?"

Iggy nods, smiling.

Misterf
Group Admin

1192032 Gerard blushes slightly as he shakes his head.

Diana smirks as she slowly moves atop Iggy, her wings wrapping around the mare

• Viewing 5,651 - 5,700 of 5,688