The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5688 )
  • Viewing 5,601 - 5,650 of 5,688
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Two scrambled eggs, some whole wheat toast, and a chai latte. Deeeeeelish.]

Juke tiredly bent down and licked Archer's member, his rump directly in Black's face as he began suckling on the tip.

"Mmmm....." He was reminded of how much he loved the taste of Archer's Pariah musk.

Maria moaned a bit louder, panting heavily and stroking Free's mane lovingly. "Oh gods I love you so much....."

Misterf
Group Admin

1150320 Archer gasped quietly, leaning back to give Juke better access, while Black placed his hooves on Juke's slim rear and gave the tight plothole a gentle lick

Free moaned loudly, taking a bit more of the member in her mouth. Eager as she was to please the mare, each moan was like a symphony

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry, playing Dead Space while I do this.]

Juke moaned quietly as he took more of Archer's member into his mouth, closing his eyes and swirling his tongue around the head.

Maria moaned again and again, her hooves gripping her mother's bone white cloak in her hooves.

"I l-love you..... I love you I love you I looooove yooou...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1150396 [I'm playing NV while I do this]

Archer moaned loudly, putting a hand on Juke's head as Black slowly pushed his tongue inside Juke

Free moaned loudly, suckling harder as she grew more and more eager for her lover's seed

Craterfist
Group Admin

[What system?]

Misterf
Group Admin
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Install ALL the mods!]

Juke moaned loudly, bobbing his head and using his hoof to fondle Archer's heavy testes. He wanted to drink the cool, refreshing seed of the Pariah.

Maria squealed loudly as her musky seed shot into Free's mouth, her whole body tensing and writhing, then going limp. The Banshee gasped for air and clung to her cloak, her eyes closed and her mouth hung open.

Misterf
Group Admin

1150496 [I'm playing a normal run first]

Archer's pressure began building, the pariah stroking his coltfriend's mane softly as a loud groan escaped him. "I-I'm so cloooose...."

Free pulled back, smiling despite the burning in her own marehood as she swallowed

1145588 Pearl moves closer to him, smiling.

Iggy lays down next to her and hugs her.

Misterf
Group Admin

1150538 Diana smiled as she wraps her wings around Iggy

Gerard doesn't move, but looks toward her with a slight blush

1150546 Iggy kisses Diana. She is beautiful and her feathers are so soft

Misterf
Group Admin

1150568 Diana returns the kiss happily, her hands running down Iggy's side

1150576 Iggy smiles and begins to massage Diana's wings.

Misterf
Group Admin

1150579 Diana lets out a long moan, panting

1150588 Iggy continues, smiling.

Pearl nuzzles Gerard. "Come on, I don't bite." She smiles.

Misterf
Group Admin

1150607 Diana's body goes limp beneath Iggy's hooves, a smile on her face as she closes her eyes

Gerard gives a weak smile, swallowing as he slowly takes her hoof in his hand

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke gave Archer's balls a little squeeze in his hooves, taking the long member down to the base, then back up again.

Maria smiled blissfully and looked into Free's eyes. "Can I take care of you now, baby?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1150635 Archer groaned loudly as his member spasmed, his cool seed flowing into Juke as the Pariah's body went tense

Free nodded eagerly, spreading her legs to reveal her burning, red marehood

1150619 One of Iggy's hooves slides down Diana's body and stops at her flank. She smiles, still rubbing a wing.

Pearl smiles and kisses him.

Misterf
Group Admin

1150651 Diana takes Iggy's hoof in a hand, gently placing it on her rear

Gerard freezes. It's clear he's never even been kissed before

1150662 Pearl lightly presses into him.

Iggy smiles and rubs her flanks.

Misterf
Group Admin

1151231 Diana blushed as she gives a small nod. "Oooh...."

Misterf
Group Admin

Gerard slowly wraps his wings around her, unsure of what to do

Misterf
Group Admin

Gerard slowly wraps his wings around her, unsure of what to do

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke lifted his mouth off and smacked his lips, feeling the cool seed refresh him. The lithe stallion looked back at Blackwood. "Mmmm..... Lay down, hon, and I'll take care of you...."

Maria eagerly dove down and pushed her tongue into Free's folds, licking her walls and placing her hooves on the mare's thighs.

Misterf
Group Admin

1151556 Black nodded, laying back on the couch and stretching out, revealing his thick, throbbing member.

Free let out a cry of relief and pleasure, already beginning to pant. "Oooh....th-thank you....."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke grinned and turned himself around, laying on Black's chest so his rump was in the stallion's face. He slowly took the tip of Black's member into his mouth and began suckling.

Maria pushed her muzzle into Free's folds, feeling the walls squeeze her nose as she licked at the mare's wet insides.

Misterf
Group Admin

1151817 Black moaned loudly, squeezing Juke's rump in his hooves. He slowly gave the stallion's plot another lick

Free cries out blissfully, putting a hoof on Maria's head. "Ooooh yesyesyesyesyes....."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned happily and took more of Black's girthy member down his throat, swallowing to make his throat clench around the shaft.

Maria kept licking, content to listen to Free's moans of pleasure as she swirled her tongue in. The tip of her tongue brushed over Free's cervix.

Misterf
Group Admin

1151957 Black gasped blissfully, his hips unconsciously beginning to move

Free gave a shout as the final lick pushed her over the edge, and her marehood tightened around Maria's face as Free's curvy, slim body went tense from ecstasy

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moved his head in time with Black's hips, stopping to look back and ask "keep licking.... please...." before going back to suck the throbbing piece of flesh in front of him.

Maria lapped up the sweet juices and smacked her lips, smiling at Free happily. "Feel good, honey?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1152146 Black moaned into Juke's plot as he licked his insides, his eyes squeezed shut

Free nodded weakly, her heart still pounding

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Won't be up too late. My brother's wedding is tomorrow.]

Juke moaned loudly, bobbing his head fervently and sucking harder.

Maria smiled and snuggled up to Free, looking out the window. "Honey? Can.... Can we look for my mother? I want to find her, or at least, find out what happened to her......."

Misterf
Group Admin

1152957 [Ah. Have all the funz]

Black's head flared in Juke's mouth, the stallion's climax approaching as he licked even more fervently

Free nodded, nuzzling Maria. "Of course, baby. Anything for you."

1151262 Pearl breaks the kiss and nuzzles him gently.

Iggy continues, slowly moving closer to Diana's private parts.

Misterf
Group Admin

1152995 Gerard gives a weak smile back

Amanda slowly spreads her legs

1153019 [Amanda?]

Iggy rubs Diana's lionesshood with a hoof, smiling.

Pearl smiles. "Can we go to your place now?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1153097 [Sorry, I get mixed up with names a lot]

Diana moans loudly, beginning to pant. "Oooh....y-yes...."

Gerard gave a small nod. "O-okay....this way...." He headed out of the bar toward his house

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke shouted in pleasure, his member twitching beneath him as he pushed Black's member back down his throat.

Maria grinned and kissed Free's cheek lovingly. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you! I.... I need this.... I need some closure.... Oh..... Don't know where to start....."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153151 Black groaned as his member spasmed, shooting the warm seed deep into Juke's throat

Free nuzzled Maria. "Where was the last place you saw her?"

1153123 Pearl follows, smiling.

Iggy continues.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke swallowed the seed and looked back to Blackwood lustfully. "B-baby.... I'm close...."

Maria frowned as she remembered the tale. "I was just five years old. My mom was young at the time, but strong and as wise as the older mares. One day, when raiders attacked, I hid in the basement of our house. When I came out the next day, the whole tribe was burned down. My mom's cloak was just hanging on a piece of splintered wood. I know it's hers..... it still smells like her, even now...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153229 Gerard leads her to his modest hous, shuffling nervously as he opens the door for her

Diana's cries intensify as she begins trembling. "M-more...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153252 Black reached between them, slowly rubbing Juke's member as he pushed his thick tongue further inside

Free sighed as she held Maria comfortingly. "How long ago was that?"

1153260 She trots in happily.

Iggy pushes her hoof inside of the Gryphon.

Misterf
Group Admin

1153277 Gerard gives her a bashful smile. "S-so, um....you hungry? Thirsty?"

Diana gasps in ecstasy, holding Iggy tight in her arms

1153289 "Got any tea?" Pearl asks quietly.

Iggy pushes it deeper.

Misterf
Group Admin

1153348 Gerard nods. "I'll put a pot on for us."

Diana groans into Iggy's shoulder. Her mind was awash in pleasure, her climax approaching

1153370 Iggy began to move it around slightly.

Pearl smiles. "Thanks."

Misterf
Group Admin

1153383 Diana lets out a shout as her marehood tightens around the hoof, her juices flowing onto Iggy's hand as waves of pleasure overtake her

Gerard heads into the kitchen, starting a pot of Earl Grey

• Viewing 5,601 - 5,650 of 5,688