The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5688 )
  • Viewing 5,551 - 5,600 of 5,688
Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke took the time to snuggle into Black's chest, licking his dark green fur with a loving fervor. There was a spot of black on Juke's light blue fur, right on his side.

Maria grinned and let Free lick her cheek, rubbing her mare's back with her hoof. Her days of loneliness and cold nights seemed like a distant memory now.

Misterf
Group Admin

1138273 Black frowned as he put a hoof to Juke's side. "Baby? What's this?"

Free was nuzzling Maria lovingly, squeezing her in her hooves happily

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke looked back to the black mark. "Oh, um, a bit of sunlight got through the blinds this morning. Still stings a little. Archer had to help me up after I.... collapsed from pain."

Maria slowly pulled her member out, letting it return to its sheath as she kissed Free's cheek.

"You're amazing, honey. You make me feel safe and loved."

Misterf
Group Admin

1138459 Black's eyes widened. "Oh, gods, are you okay? Do you want me to board up the windows or anything?"

Free stared back lovingly, still limp atop Maria. "I love you so much..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke bit his lip and looked away. "Um, if you could just paint them over..... There should be some black paint in the basement....."

Maria looked at the clock. 3:30.

"Wanna get some lunch, baby?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1138661 Black smiled as he kissed Juke's cheek. "I'll get right on it."

"After lunch." Archer insisted as he carried a tray in from the kitchen

Free nodded, kissing Maria's cheek. "Wherever you want to go, sweetie."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Gonna pack it in for the night. See you tomorrow.]

Misterf
Group Admin
Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke grinned and sat up, eager to taste Archer's cooking.

"What did ya make, honey?"

Maria smiled lovingly and wrapped all four limbs tightly around Free, kissing her cheek and licking her neck.

"I dunno..... I kinda like it like this......"

Misterf
Group Admin

1140360 Archer grinned as he set the tray on the coffee table. "A little something for each of us." He handed Juke a dark red smoothie. "A little nip for Jukie...." He held what appeared to be a bowl of mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon. "A big bowl of potatoes for our big old sweetie..." Black blushed slightly as he took the bowl. "Aaand just some fresh turkey for me." He sat down beside them, a turkey sandwich in hand

Free smiled warmly. "I'll get the robots on making something for us."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke grinned and gave Archer a big smooch, then began sipping his smoothie with a smile.

"Mmmm! This is delicious!" He gave Archer an affectionate look, then gave Black a kiss on the cheek.

Maria grinned and rolled off of Free so she could get up. "Wanna watch a movie, maybe? I saw a projector in the living room. Do you have any that survived the fall of Equestria?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1140881 Archer smiled warmly as Black began digging into his potatoes, smiling to himself

Free nodded happily. "I'm quite the collector of stuff like that. What are you in the mood for?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke was leaning on Black's side as his back legs rested against Archer's. He closed his eyes and sipped the straw of his smoothie, feeling relaxed and content. Black was going to be safe, and he still had Archer here to cuddle with. The stallion thought he couldn't get any luckier.

[Black better come home, or there's gonna be hell to pay for whoever hurt him.... :twilightangry2:]

Maria shrugged as she sat up. "I dunno. Maybe something actiony or supernatural?"

[If they play a movie about Banshees, Maria is gonna criticize the hell out of it. :rainbowlaugh: ]

Misterf
Group Admin

1141057 [Oh, he's coming home. The main problem with this setup is how much he'll be away, considering both Archer and Juke seem rather dependent on him.]

Black ate his potatoes happily, giving Juke a gentle nuzzle. Archer's leg rubbed Juke's teasingly

[I'm not sure there are any movies about Banshees.]

Free smiled as she stretched, moving out of her with a sigh. "I'll find us something, and get Prospero and the others on making some food."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Gonna play some Dead Space. Back in a bit.]

Misterf
Group Admin

1141181 [I'm headed to the gym anyway. See ya 'round]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe something will happen to the caravan that forces Black to run home, and he will take a job as a town guard instead?]

Juke smiled playfully at Archer, sipping his drink and batting his feminine eyelashes at the Pariah. He then turned so his long, straight hair covered one eye.

[Just saying. If Free has any resource on Banshees, like a book or something, Maria will give it a rather critical review.]

Maria nodded and stretched out, then hopped off the bed and trotted happily downstairs.

Misterf
Group Admin

1141406 [Like what?]

Archer blushed at the playful behavior, running a hand over Juke's lithe side.

[Well, maybe the Banshee legend is more prominent in Equestria. I could see them making a Banshee movie]

As the robots began bustling about the kitchen, Free rifled through her collection of movies happily

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe some kind of vamp attack that Black makes it out of alive?]

Juke sighed happily and closed his eyes, snuggling comfortably between his two big, strong stallions and sipping his lunch.

"Mmmm..... Just like that....."

[Perhaps. A Banshee movie sounds good. Maria is just going to finally raise her voice if it is inaccurate to the real thing.]

Maria sat down on the couch and flicked her long white tail behind her with a smile. "Find anything?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1141741 [Sure]

Black set his bowl aside, gently wrapping his arms around Juke as Archer moved up and did the same, giving both of them a soft kiss

Free smiled, pulling out a tape. "Hmm....this one's about Banshees."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke set his smoothie down and snuggled into the arms of his big, strong, handsome stallions.

"Awww..... I love you both so much......" Juke closed his eyes and rested in the embrace.

Maria's eyes widened, and she pointed at the projector. "Put it in. I must critique this footage."

[Te gist of Banshee culture being, they were hunters who mainly used bows and arrows, had strong knowledge of farming and medicine, and lived in large tribes that rarely fought. The males wore black, and females wore white. Males and females were equal.]

Misterf
Group Admin

1142159 Both stallions smiled warmly as the three stallions snuggled together, smiling brightly

Free popped the tape in the projector and sat down on the couch as a few robots scuttled in, delivering omelets

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke slowly took his smoothie and went back to sipping it, still resting in the embrace of his two lovers. He had never felt so safe and protected than when they were both holding him at once.

Maria took her omelet and ate slowly as she watched the footage, her eyes looking for what the movie got right and wrong.

Misterf
Group Admin

1143327 Black blushed slightly as he gave Juke a kiss on the cheek, smiling softly

Free snuggled close to her lover as she watched the movie, which detailed the nomadic lives of Banshees, who, though knowing little of medicine, eschewed ranged weapons in favor of knives and swords

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke gave a cute giggle, continuing to drink his delicious lunch as his eyes looked between his lovers affectionately.

Maria was giving a stare as the movie ended, looking slowly to Free with wide eyes.

"Only the dead can know peace from this evil...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1143667 Archer and Black simultaneously kissed his cheeks, holding him tightly

Free edged away. "Um....what?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke let out a long sqee of happiness, drinking his smoothie. He was really savoring it; there was still a good half of the smoothie left.

Maria pointed to the horrid piece of footage. "The Banshees lived in large tribes, had amazing knowledge of medicine, and used bows and arrows. Can we watch something else, please?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1143883 Black gave Juke's ear a playful nibble. Archer grinned slyly as he slowly moved down Juke's body, smiling innocently as his hands hugged the lithe form

Free frowned as she nuzzled Maria. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." She trotted over to the projector to select another film

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke was too relaxed to do anything but feel his lovers' warmth and taste his smoothie, his legs already spread out of relaxation.

Maria got up and grabbed her cloak, sitting back down and wrapping it around her like a big blanket.

"It's okay. I just really miss my tribe..... Such kind ponies....." The way she held her cloak, though, showed how much she missed one Banshee in particular.

Misterf
Group Admin

1144227 Black slowly wrapped his arms around Juke, starting to kiss his neck softly as Archer's kisses lingered at his coltfriend's lower stomach

As Free popped another movie in, she sat back down with Maria with a soft hug, trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry...."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke finally finished his smoothie and set the empty glass aside, making himself comfortable.

"Mmmm..... That was tasty......"

Maria wrapped her cloak around both of them, pulling Free against her chest lovingly.

"It's okay, honey bun........ I have you now..... I just hope my mom is still alive. I never actually saw her die, so...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1144410 Black smiled, giving Juke's cheek a playful lick. "You're tastier...."

"I'll say." Archer's lips were mere inches from Juke's member

Free's eyes widened as she looked at Maria. "Do you want to.... Look for her?"

1125386 Iggy simply keeps her attention on the gryphon in front of her.

pearl smiles. "I'll make sure to be gentle." She giggles.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke sighed happily and kissed Black's cheek, appearing totally relaxed with his eyes closed and his legs spread out. He hadn't even noticed his member going erect. Why, there is nothing that could break him from such a zen-like state.

[Oh, yes there is. :raritywink:]

Maria gave a small nod, holding Free a bit tighter. "I wouldn't know where to start, though..... I can't remember where my tribe was...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1145530 Archer and Black shared a mischievous smile before the Pariah gave Juke's member a long, teasingly slow lick

Free gave a weak smile. "We could do some research."

Misterf
Group Admin

1145485 Diana leads Iggy to the nearby bedroom, stretching as she lays out on the bed

Gerard seems unsure of what to say, shifting uncomfortably in his seat

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke gasped as his body tensed up, moaning softly and laying his head back.

"B-baby...... Ohhhhh....."

Maria smiled gratefully, holding Free tightly in her mother's cloak. "Let's snuggle for now. I.... I need to be held....."

Misterf
Group Admin

1145624 Archer gently took Juke's balls in his mouth, suckling gently as Black rubbed Juke's lithe body lovingly

Free smiled as she cuddled up with her marefriend, nuzzling her gently

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned and leaned his head back into Black's chest, his body slowly writhing under the affection. The lithe stallion's member flared, twitched and throbbed.

Maria wrapped her arms around Free's back, then her big white cloak tightly around the both of them. The cloak acted like a blanket as the Banshee nuzzled her marefriend.

Misterf
Group Admin

1145685 Archer wrapped his lips around Juke's member and began slowly suckling, while Black put a hoof on Juke's head, stroking his long mane

Free smiled happily in the warm embrace, kissing Maria's cheek happily

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned a bit louder, his hooves clinging to Black's body in an attempt to find some purchase in this storm of pleasure and bliss.

Maria blushed as her member stiffened from Free's body heat. "Um.... Could.... Could you take care of me?"

Misterf
Group Admin

1145804 Black clung to Juke tightly and lovingly as Archer bobbed his head, moaning quiertly

Free blushed, but nodded. She slowly moved down Maria's body, smiling shyly

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke moaned and panted into Black's chest fur, his member throbbing as his climax drew near.

Maria spread her legs and smiled lovingly down at Free, her rather large pink member throbbing in anticipation.

"Thank you, honey...."

Misterf
Group Admin

1147015 Black's own stiff member was brushing against Juke as he held him tight, a soft smile on his face. Archer moved with even greater fervor, eager for his coltfriend's seed

Free slowly placed a gentle kiss on Maria's tip, her eyes closed

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke squealed as he squirmed in Black's arms, his seed shooting into Archer's mouth as his body tensed up, then went limp. The lithe stallion gasped for air as he came off his climax.

Maria shuddered and laid her head back, her breathing quickening.

"Yesssss....."

Misterf
Group Admin

1149036 Black grinned, holding Juke tight and shooting Archer a sly wink as the Pariah moved up to kiss Juke's cheek

Free wrapped her lips around Maria's member, beginning to suckle gently

Craterfist
Group Admin

Juke had a tired smile on his face as h panted, his eyes closed and his body limp.

"Iloveyouguyssomuch..." He slurred.

Maria let out a shuddering moan, staring lustfully down at Free and placing her hoof on the unicorn's head.

"So g-gooood....."

Misterf
Group Admin

1150246 Both stallions nuzzled him softly. "We love you, too, sweetie." Neither mentioned their own, already rock-hard members twitching

Free moaned quetly, beginning to bob her head as she put her hooves on her marefriend's hips

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Going for some breakfast. Back soon.]

Misterf
Group Admin

1150270 [Eat plenty of eggs. Eggs are the shit]

• Viewing 5,551 - 5,600 of 5,688