The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5688 )
  • Viewing 5,451 - 5,500 of 5,688
Misterf
Group Admin

1123689 Gerard follows meekly as Diana leads them into the sparsely-occupied bar, securing them a table and ordering a round of beers

1123738 Peals sits very close to Gerard.

Iggy does the same with Diana.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm gonna play Batman for a little while. Back later.]

Misterf
Group Admin
Comment posted by Misterf deleted Jun 16th, 2013
Misterf
Group Admin

1123872 Diana smiles, nonchalantly putting an arm and a wing around Iggy as she takes a sip of her beer.

Gerard gives Pearl a ghost of a timid smile

1123938 Ig simply chugs her beer, grinning madly.

Pearl smiles at him, revealing her fangs.

Misterf
Group Admin

1123947 Gerard bites his lip, seeming more intimidated by the fact that Pearl was a female that actually seemed interest him than the fact that she seemed to be a vampire. Diana took advantage of Iggy's distraction to flash Gerard an encouraging smile

1123973 Pearl scoots closer. "Are you ok? What's wrong?"

Iggy finishes her beer and smiles at Diana.

Misterf
Group Admin

1123982 Gerard swallowed nervously, managing to summon the nerve to speak. ".....I....I'm sorry.....I'm no good at talking to.....to pretty mares....."

Diana chuckles as she sips her beer. "You want another, cutie?"

1124001 Pearl looks confused. "I'm not that pretty." She looks to him, knowing she backed him into a corner, he couldn't agree without insulting her, but he could disagree, and get a kiss.

Iggy nods vigorously.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124035 Gerard shifted in his seat. "I-I.....I think you're pretty....." He mumbled

Diana ordered Iggy two more beers, scooting a little closer and grinning slyly

1124062 Iggy giggles and nuzzles Diana, pretending to be more affected by the alcohol than she really is.

Pearl smiles and kisses him. "Thank you." She hugs him.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124071 Diana grins, giving Iggy a quick kiss.

Gerard freezes, unsure of what to do as he stammers silently

1124092 Iggy presses into Diana. "Let's sing a song!"

Pearl breaks the hug and smiles. "Ooh, What song!"

Misterf
Group Admin

1124132 Diana looks to Iggy with a broad smile. "I'm up for a song."

1124137 "Diana, do you have a song?"

Pearl starts thinking.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124142 Diana shrugs. "Not really, no."

1124148 "Awww...hmm." She starts singing.

Pearl sings along.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124172 [I'm out and about. What song is it?]

1124475 [It's a link, What do you do with a drunken sailor]

Misterf
Group Admin

1124486 [Oh, I love that song]

Diana happily sings along between swigs of beer, while Gerard remains timidly silent

1124682 As they finish, Iggy and Pearl cheer loudly, looking around to check if anyone else was singing.

[Me too]

Misterf
Group Admin

1124689 Several other patrons in the bar had sang along. Diana was laughing as she chugged the rest of her beer and opened a new one, and even Gerard was smiling along

1124732 "Encore!?" She shouts, asking the rest of the bar.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124738 As the other drinkers cheer enthusiastically, Diana scoots a little closer to Iggy

1124766 Iggy smiles and begins the song again, already on her tenth beer.

Pearl was on her fifteenth, and very close to Gerard.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124793 Gerard, not even having finished his first, was blushing furiously at the beautiful mare's proximity

Diana downs a fourth beer, putting a wing and an arm around Iggy and pulling her close as she sings loudly

1124838 Iggy finishes the song and she and her sister cheer.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124884 Diana and the other patrons cheer, while Gerard gives a nervous smile. Diana suddenly leans in, pressing her lips to Iggy's

1124908 Iggy aggressively kisses back.

Pearl kisses Gerard, gently.

Misterf
Group Admin

1124928 Diana wraps both arms around Iggy and thrusts her tongue into the mare's mouth

Gerard seems more surprised than anything by the kiss, but his eyes close as his heart flutters in his chest. He weakly returns the kiss, his inexperience and uncertainty clear

1124963 Both sisters push their tongues into their Gryphons.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Joanna squeed and hugged Deacon, barely able to contain her excitement as they waited for their appointment.

[Skip to...... where are they going?]

Misterf
Group Admin

1124982 [Skip to then?]

Free trotted up to a rather innocuous-looking house. A quick knock on the door later, an elderly stallion was opening it up and beckoning them inside, seeming quite weak and frail. Free daintily stepped inside, giving him a cheery smile

Misterf
Group Admin

1124970 Diana moans as her tongue dances with Iggy's, the gryphon beginning to pant lustfully.

Gerard's mouth opens more out of shock than anything else, the gryphon's eyes wide and his lean body tense

1125167 Pearl pulls away and nuzzles Gerard. "You know...You're kinda sexy..." She slurs and giggles.

Iggy breaks the kiss. "Oh, Diana, You're so Hot."

Misterf
Group Admin

1125185 Gerard, after a moment's stammering, looks away, blushing hotly. "Y-you're drunk......"

Diana grins as she lets her claws drift down toward Iggy's rump. "What do you say we head towards my place, hm?"

1125224 "And i wanna go to your place, now." Pearl giggles.

Iggy nods happily. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Misterf
Group Admin

1125254 Gerard's blushed deepened. "I-I....don't want to take advantage of you......." The gryphon's demeanor revealed just how tight-wound and nervous he was

Diana smirks, a wing still around Iggy as she drops the bits for the drinks on the table and leads her to her house

1125298 Pearl kisses him, smiling. "Please, I'm not as drunk as you think."

Iggy nuzzles Diana.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Skip]

Maria followed inside, pulling the hood of her cloak down as her wrappings fluttered behind her, giving the Banshee an almost phantom-like appearance.

Misterf
Group Admin

1125339 The large, official-looking wooden door swung open, an aging and well-groomed stallion appearing in the doorway. "Deacon and Joanna?" His tone was surprisingly kind for such an austere-looking pony.

The stallion gave her a shaky smile as Free led Maria into the living room. "Your little helpers are all set up and ready, Mr. Gyro." Her horn glowed as the saddlebag opened, and four small cylinder shapes floated out and onto the floor

Misterf
Group Admin

1125326 Gerard flutters his wing nervously. "I.....I've never.....d-done this.....with anyone."

Diana returns the muzzle happily as she opens her door, leading Iggy inside the somewhat messy house

Craterfist
Group Admin

Joanna stood up and smiled excitedly. "That's us. Ready, Deacon?"

Maria sat and watched Free curiously, looking over the cylinder shapes.

Misterf
Group Admin

1125530 Deacon smiles as she stands, walking into the rather sparsely-decorated office. The stallion sits behind a large desk much like a judge's bench

The shapes suddenly opened up, expanding into what appeared to be metal insects that skittered around, finding their bearings. The old stallion laughed delightedly. "Yeah, these'll come in real handy around the house. How much do I owe ya?"

Free smiled warmly. "A hundred-fifty stars for the lot." The stallion nodded, handing her a sac of coins with a smile

Craterfist
Group Admin

Joanna stood beside Deacon happily, looking between her fiancée and the stallion.

Maria smiled and sat by, her sapphire blue eyes and the saddlebags the only things not white out of her whole image.

Misterf
Group Admin

1125743 The stallion picked up the papers. "Now, you're here to be legally married, correct? And this is a decision with the informed consent of both parties?" He asked as if it were a formality, and Deacon nodded eagerly, her silky mane bobbing

Free looked back to Maria as she dropped the coins in the saddlebags. "Just a few more deliveries. You okay with continuing to help?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Joanna nodded as well, practically bouncing on her hooves. "Where do we sign?"

Maria responded with a kiss to Free's cheek and a determined salute.

"Ready, Cap'n."

Misterf
Group Admin

1125821 The stallion gave them a surprisingly warm smile as he slid them a marriage certificate, their names waiting to be filled out.

Free giggled, giving her marefriend a gentle nuzzle before trotting out, giving the stallion a farewell wave

• Viewing 5,451 - 5,500 of 5,688