Knights of Night 23 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Necroesphere
Group Admin

Well, now that this group has gotten some members, I say its time to start collaborating on creating a code of Honor. We are Knights after all. What do you think we should do. I will be open to anything you guys feel like stating.

Also, as this also a group dedicated to Luna, feel free to add stories to the folder for fics. I'll be making one tonight.

Thou Shalt Have a Favorite Star.
Mine is Spica, from Constellation Virgo.

Though Shalt Live by Night.
I sleep only when the furious sun is high, and I partake of pleasure and practicality beneath the fair Moon's tranquil glow.

Thou Shalt Speaketh thusly. So sayeth, so writ.

Necroesphere
Group Admin

I like it, except the speaking part. Royal Canterlot voice doesn't mean we have to use it. I like the star thing though.

838974 Thou needst not speaketh in ye olde bolde, but verily, 'tis most seemly in the eyes of our fair Princess.

My ideas for the creed of the Knights of Night if the Order Master wishes to hear them

The first Tennant (Most important rule): Do not begrudge the Sun "One who takes up the creed shall never speak ill of those who walk with the sun for our fair princess has forgiven and so we shall as well."

The second Tennant: Be as one with the night "To be one with the night does not mean to shun the day, it simply means to enjoy the gifts that our fair princess has bestowed upon us and not fear the night but to embrace it instead. Make a wish upon a star, a word of thanks, this sort of thing before you take your daily rest."

The third Tennant: Be as stalwart as the stars "Do not allow hate to take hold of your heart but, also do not allow those who would commit evil deeds to go unpunished. This doesn't mean to take the law into your own hands(hooves) but, it does mean that if you are witness to a crime tell someone in the position to deal with it. Police, Teacher, etc."

The forth and final Tennant: Be as peaceful as the moon "Be kind, courteous, and polite to all that you meet, you are a knight of our lady Luna, not a barbarian soldier. So do not do anything that would tarnish the fair lady's name."

Necroesphere
Group Admin

Ok, so here is what I've drawn up, based on the responses I've gotten. *Coughs*

The Code of Night

The first and greatest of our Tenants: The Night is our greatest ally. May it protect us, may the Moon and Stars guide us in our duty to the Night. May the darkness be our cloak, the moonlight our eyes. Live in Night, but do not let Darkness consume. ((To make it simple, we may use night, but we aren't evil or do evil things.))

The second Tenant: Respect the Sun, for though we do not follow it, we must still acknowledge that there are those who would rather live in it. We shall not begrudge them or harass them, as it is their right to choose so.

The third Tenant: The stars our are guides and guardians. Offer praise to them every night before the moon descends on her journey. For they offer blessings of amazing power in return.

The fourth Tenant: Keep the order in secrecy. Ours is a path of secrets, ancient and sacred for thousands of years. The only way to gain entrance to our Order is to be accepted by our Mistress, Luna.

So, what do you guys think? Also, my title is currently the High General.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6