Flitter and Cloudchaser Fans 501 members · 265 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
EquusStorm
Group Admin

Come, let us discuss the awesomeness of these under-rated supporting characters from Hurricane Fluttershy And Cloud Chaser's cameos in Wonderbolts Academy and Apple Family Reunion of course! :yay:

Ah, nice. I didn't even notice Cloudchaser being in Apple Family Reunion until I heard people talking about it. Looked at the picture and wished I saw it earlier. Man, I gotta pay more attention for more Cloudchaser! And Flitter too, but it doesn't seem like they're doing that.

Unfortunately.

EquusStorm
Group Admin

Yeah, I didn't notice either until I was on the FiM wiki and saw her listed as making a cameo in the episode; I thought that was a mistake until I saw the screenshot, and was all "wait, how can she be a member of the Apple family? GO HOME CLOUD CHASER, YOU'RE DRUNK" :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah, I desperately hope Flitter shows back up in season 4, I wanna see 'em both! :fluttershysad:

Nothing wrong with crashing the reunion for free fritters.

And free cider. I have yet to see it in writing, but I'd assume drunk and hungry Cloudchasers are best Cloudchasers.

672980>>687370 Yes, Apple family comfort food is best comfort food. Have some Flitter in socks.

Flitter is adorable!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7