Pinkie Pie's Party Club 105 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

Never Posted in a while so hmm. *We are at a party club and we talk about random stuff*

"So have anyone ever had a picklenickle?"

"Really? Cause I never had one. What does it taste like?"

1054584 lol...picklenickle...

Seriously what's a picklenickle?

"Really? I thought it tasted like pickles and pumpernickel."

"I dunno! Somepony told me about picklenickels, and I thought it was a combination of pumpernickel and pickles."

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054615 Acully I taste like it I just lied so you would eat it

"What? Well... aren't you going to tell me, or am I going to have to eat it?":unsuresweetie:

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054634 Remember Green Eggs & Ham?

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054659 Well what is the moral of that story?

"Um... always try something new when you get the chance... except for drugs! Don't do drugs."

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054684 OK so try something new. Here *Hands pumpernickel to you*

Chaotic hummed with anticipation as he took the picklenickel from you, and held it in his hooves. He first carefully inspect the spice bread slice, taking note of the itty bitty green pieces in there. They must have been the pickles that were baked into the dough. He wondered if there were big pieces in there as well. The unicorn then took a whiff of its scent, breathing in the strange, exotic smell of the rye berries and pickles pieces combined together. He can feel the warm softness of the bread as he pressed it a little between his two forehooves. With no more time wasted, he took his first bite of the bread.

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054728 How does it taste

Chaotic's eyes widened dramatically as the wave of sour and sweet hit his tongue. The power of both the pickle and the coca inside the bread were working in conjunction together to overwhelm him with their deliciousness. He can feel it embracing his body, stroking every fiber of his soul with its tastiness and warmth. He swooped onto the bread once more to steal another kiss of taste, ripping off another piece of the bread to experience the rush of flavor again.

"I... it taste like heaven!" Chaotic cried out as he chewed.

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

1054767 I knew you would like it

"Thanks for the pickenickel, Pinks!" Chaotic graciously expressed his gratitude by giving you a big hug before going back to feast on the bread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21