Pinkie Pie's Party Club 105 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

I just opened a night club in a abandon building in Ponyville! Now we can party everynight! :pinkiehappy:

Texas Red, enters "Yo Bubblegum! nice place!" his amber yellow dragon-like eyes glow in the dark light, as he's currently wearing the armor of a Lunar Guard, considering he is one.

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

732756 Welcome to the party! Your my first pony! Do you want some cider?

732762 He smiles gleefully revealing some fangs "Would I ever!"

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

732769 *Passes cup* Drink Up!

732788 *downs it in 10 seconds flat* Nice. Hmm...hey, how do my eyes look in this dark light anyway Pinks?

Mercado Azucarado(Sugary Market), a brown, white spoted, white maned unicorn with a Pink Tail Cutie Mark wearing a red coat and matching feathered hat walks up to an old but sturdy building. He looks at the panflet/party invite signed by Pinkie Pie.....Which he found under his hat.....As he was removing it for the first time during the day. "How DOES she do it!?" Though Sugary as he stood in front of the main entrance. "Oh well. No sense turning down a Pinkie party at the moment. I've got time." Sugary opens the door and hears the sounds of a few ponies but no music yet. "I guess I must be early. Good evening everyone!"

732794 the Lunar Guard pony by the name of Texas Red, who went by Tex, Texas, or Red, glanced over, his amber yellow eyes shine in the dim lights "Hey there." he smiles warmly, flashing a pair of fangs.

732828 "Hello!" Greeted Sugary while extending a friendly hoof at the Lunar Guard pony.:pinkiesmile:

732837 After being greeted, Sugary looks at his surroundings."Nice place miss Pinkie. I heard there would be music playing here. Is a DJ or two coming over soon or do you have some choices of your own?":twistnerd:

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

732845 he is here *dj starts playing music*

"Hiya, Pinks!" Cinder Wing, a tall black pegasus with a mane and tail as red as a burning ember, said, popping up beside her. "Sweet party you got going on here."

733090 SWEET!:pinkiehappy:

733486 Sugary looks at the black coated, red maned pegasus that just appeared beside Pinkie and greets him. "Aló!":moustache:

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

733603 "Hiya. I'm Cinder Wing." He replied holding out his hoof.

734427 Sugary holds Cinder's hoof. "Mercado Azucarado...err...Sugary Market. Comment Warrior and part time adventurer. Nice to meet you!":pinkiesmile:

735088 "Ah, a fellow adventurer. Well met! Say, have you ever traveled to Vaolan?" Cinder Wing asked.

735837 "Afraid not. I've been to Corneria, Trodain, Valua, Kukai Foundation, Mushroom Kingdom, DK Isle, Kanto.....I may have been to a few others but it has been quite some time since I've traveled regularly. Where exactly is Vaolan anyway?"

736392 "It's not so much a matter of where as it is a matter of when." Cinder Wing replied. "See, much like the Crystal empire, Vaolan is a land lost in time. However, one can travel there and back through...elemental means. Whether it is a country, or a whole other world, I don't know. But it is a wonderful place. I must tell you, should you ever plan on going there, the customs are much different than here. One main difference is the dragons."

738718 "... Dragons..." muttered Sugary in a low voice. Inside his head, the following thought process ocurred: Misterious Land+Elements+Dragons= ADVENTURE!!! "Cinder Wing, it would be my pleasure to travel to such an interesting place! Perhaps I WILL visit soon!":pinkiehappy:

739727 "Wonderful! I'll be heading back there in a few days time, so I could take you myself if you'd like." Cinder Wing said cheerfully.

740109 "Great! I'll get the crew ready for the trip!" replies Sugary with just as much entusiasm. "Hey, you know what? I like your attitude. Want me to bring you some snacks and Ginger Ale? We could talk the details over that table while we eat.":yay:

740743 "That sounds like an excellent idea!" Cinder Wing said happily.

-Princess Luna-
Group Contributor

Let us party till the dawn rises

-Pinkie Pie-
Group Admin

773826 Welcome Princess *Bows*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28