Discordianism 36 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
kingtiger666
Group Admin

Hello, I'm an extradimensional alien, and I'm here to tell you about the wonders of Ubik brand spray paint. From the makers of Octagon, comes this new product capable of making even the Heroic and Venerable Joe Chip feel the degeneration of his world! When the half-life is over and it's time to move on, one thing we can all be certain of is that we're trapped in a meaningless and futile existence, and not even death is capable of ending the torment. Ubik changes that, making even the most pathetic flesh-bag feel like a king.

if i'm bisexual and crossdress, does that make me a transsexual as well, or is that another thing?

But wait, there's more! Order now and we'll throw in not one, not two, not even three or four, but five shoelaces, so when you shoot up you can get the vein, instead of wasting all your precious precious ring, we hates Frodo, we hates him so much, when she turns her back on the boy he creeps up from behind bang bang maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head bang bang maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was happy because it's a happy wonderful world with magical ponies why won't you love me Blueblood what must I do why won't you let me try I just love you so little wonder nobody likes you, you're a scary monsters and super-freaks they're all running running scared

i was an average brony with nothing going for me no responsibilities and no obligations but then i went to equestria and the mane 6 were my best friends and we defeated the big bad together or maybe we didn't and i married twilight and we had little pony-people babies and it was the most horrifying abomination ever committed by man and i beg your mercy o lord jesus christ forgive me

Just call the toll-free number at the bottom of the screen for a free price estimate.

not such a hoopy frood without your head now are you mr dent? mr dent did not reply.
1-800-232-3324

Ask about dem magical ponies, because I love my father very much and would hate for him to have to change his number because of some immature stunt I pulled on the internet.

there was once a little boy who quit school to start a band that little boy was me hello i'm billie joe armstrong pleased to meet you

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

[youtube=rIMGgBLOwfg]

kingtiger666
Group Admin

OPTIMUS PRIME DIED FOR YOUR SINS

I DON'T BELIEVE WRITTEN THINGS
[youtube=HKpIUTImk7g]

kingtiger666
Group Admin

630688 Neither does Canada but i still do it

yay scrubs is like music if i didn't have to listen to music but instead watched a pointless uhh it's 6:53 my eyes are burning my head is swimming i should get out of the tub and it's 11713 today thats the devils number or something magic yay

Wasn't it a part of the PENTABARF?
... screw the rules. In fact, headless goats forging blue diamonds while also modeling spears to kill their half-lizard parents because they sold their stuffed pony dolls to non-brony sentient butterflies hanging from the ceiling of the universe.

kingtiger666
Group Admin

630701 As you were, Space Cadet Williams.

I prefer to call myself Gìklow Syzklénko, but thanks for the vanilla-flavoured shoes, they were disgusting!
Also, wait until I return from writing my upside down cottage.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8