Diabetic Bronies 12 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
FoxfanMLP22
Group Admin

Welcome to the Group, Go Ahead & Post Your Comments to Introduce Yourself, I'll Go First, Hi My Name is FoxfanMLP22, I'm 17 Years Old and I'm a Type-1 Diabetic, I've Been Battling My Type 1 Diabetes for 9 Years Now and I was Diagnosed with them in May 2004 when i was 8 years old..

My Favorite Movies are Toy Story 1 & 2, The Ice Age Series, Good Burger, The Shrek Series, The Disney-Pixar Films, The Classic Disney Films, The Three Stooges, and Abbott & Costello.

My Favorite Video Games are Donkey Kong 64, Super Smash Bros Melee & Super Smash Bros Brawl, The Sonic the Hedgehog Series, Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom & The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, & Looney Tunes: Back in Action

My Favorite Cartoons are KND, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Spongebob Squarepants, Looney-Tunes, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Blue's Clues, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

My Favorite Songs are Skillet - Awake and Alive, Live and Learn - Crush 40, Uprising - Muse, Ignition - Tobymac, Good Feeling - Flo Rida, Glorious Day - Casting Crows, Firework - Katy Perry, We Are (Family) - Keke Palmer and The Cast of Ice Age, & On the Floor - Pitbull & Jennifer Lopez

Well hello. I'm The Gunfighter, though I have gone by several different names in the past.
I'm 17 and Type 1. I was diagnosed when I was 3.
I mostly read, though I have been known to do a bit of writing in the past. I doubt I'll ever post anything here on FimFiction.
I'm not a violent person, though I do have a fondness for violent video games and movies.
I mostly listen to, well, everything. I like all music.
Well, that about does it, I reckon. Nice to meet everyone.

FoxfanMLP22
Group Admin

2732378 It's Nice to Meet You The Gunfighter. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3