Equestria Divided 707 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 257 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 257

Alright. With the opening in the player slot I will be accepting Earthborn players who post up characters within the recent past and near future. I will review them and give necessary changes to be made on my next RP posting day. Any new players will start at the afternoon and will be at a social disadvantage due to being thrust right into the fray, however as the game has not yet left morning, the previous player will be considered non-canon for the purposes of the game start. Please enjoy.

So should I repost my character or what?

Comment posted by xCRAZYxFACEx deleted Jul 30th, 2013

Hey, Allsmiles, can we have a google doc link in the first post so we can easily access information about buildings and units and all that jazz? I know you posted it in random places in this thread, but it's kind of a pain to sort through it. It would just take a copy/paste and some editing in the first post. Pwease? :fluttershysad:

Apologies are in order. I have noticed a significant decrease in participation, marked primarily by a lack of responses and shortening of posts. As the Game Master, I have only myself to blame for this, and I apologize to all the players for not keeping energy and excitement up for the game. Please accept my apologies.

Now with the afternoon comes the next stage, where missions, tactics, and procedures all come into play. Significant structural alterations are planned, and I will be posting up the changes and important rules and expectations hopefully before the next posting segment. Most of the changes will be aimed to increasing the pace of the game, including turn shortening.

Guys, I'm going to be frank. I don't find this RP much fun anymore, so I'm quitting. Sorry, Allsmiles. I'll become rather busy soon, and I don't feel much of a need to hold to this RP in particular.

Right... Allsmiles, I hate to say it, but it's been going incredibly slow. It's not entirely your fault, the only reason we wait a week between posts is because some of the others don't always have time to respond, with something going on irl. And with Lazo gone and only Obsidian Quill and I posting regularly, it'll get boring quickly, even with a change in how the turn system works. Add in the fact I'll be swamped with college work in about two weeks, and I'm afraid to say I'm going to have to drop out as well. Sorry.

So does that means its over or does that mean we start anew?

1419410>>1419996
I'm sorry that it stopped being fun for you. I understand, and it's okay. It was fun having you both.

Depends. Do you want to keep going? Do you think it'd be better served by starting over?

sure I don't mind starting over, I loved song at first, but it started to become more difficult to play her as time went on. I'd say next time after we meet our advisors we start the game proper, that's me opinion at least. kind of sad to see everyone else leave since I hand this epic story idea in my head where song would gather the other and wipe out the leaders, basically be the world reset button, But lets see if we can give some life into this again with a fresh start.

Very well. I will put the game on pause and work on a proper reset, attempting to fix what appears to be the problems of this rendition. This might take a bit but I will try not to drag my hooves on it. Thank you for your support.

Glad to here it. It would be a shame if this dead prematurely.

The only thing I would recommend is that maybe you should have a shorter waiting time. Maybe five days or so for everyone? Might not be much, but it will move quicker.

I'll take that suggestion into account thank you. It does seem as though the week wait was a big turn off, so I'll try to find something manageable that moves faster.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 257