Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, there's this fic I'm writing. And I am...well, I'm kind of an insecure person. And despite really liking what I've done so far...it just seems like somethings missing. It's bugging me, and I can't seem to be able to get anything else done. So, since it's still in the works and not published yet, what I'm looking for is someone who'd be okay with reading what I have so far through PM, and then telling me if they think there's something I should fix.
Thank you for your time.

Also, here's a little info on the story.

Hundreds of people know of the tragedies that occurred within Freddy Fazbear's pizza. From the disappearance of a little girl passing by the pizzeria, to the two infamous incidents where an animatronic bit a child, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has become a place of fear, superstition, rumors....and death.

But what happens when the animatronics are brought to Equestria in the forms of animals? How did something like that even happen in the first place?

They will have to learn to cope with this new situation, but...can they even do that? Can they let go of a past they don't remember, and realize their wish to"S-A-V-E T-H-E-M"? And what is hidden behind the white mask of the one who guards the darkest secrets of all?

If you couldn't tell it's a Five Nights at Freddys crossover. If you don't know about FNAF, prior knowledge isn't really required but is heavily encouraged.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1