Princest 1,687 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 94 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 94

Who?:rainbowderp: What?:applejackconfused:

i'm so far behind on that show... i don't wanna look at it :ajbemused:

It's like a little bear thing with a hat (I'm not very far in either but my younger brother is) and a severed arm

What's not to love?

I don't wanna...

So, 'cuz of this group what is you favorite MLP princess pairing?

I personally like Celestia/Luna/Cadance/Twilight all together so nopony is left alone and immortal.

2554929 He is a reindeer!

I like Twila/Candy ass!

Comment posted by zasmn deleted Jan 8th, 2014

2554949 Well sorry I still need to read up to that I'm only on like book 5 if we're going by that... jeeze

And personally I love Luna/Sunbutt or Twili/Sunbutt haven't seen much Cadenza/Sunbutt nor many other Cadenza pairings with the Princesses but I love most stuff with her in it :rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

If I just posted something 2x,sorry.

Comment posted by zasmn deleted Jan 8th, 2014

2554956 That would be a fun one to read about!

2554964 yeah Cadance does not get paired with many other ponies besides Shining Armor, even though Twi/Shining is a dime a dozen.

What's not to love? :scootangel::applejackunsure::moustache:wait Spike is no pony

2554981 Yeah... at least Cadance is always sexy as hell in the stories she gets so I guess that's a bit of a upside

I love ponies!!!!

However, I never figured out why but I've always found Spitfire to depending on the situation either be sexy as can be or adorable as can be. And sometimes adorably sexy

I think it is her hair. Spitfire use to be my favorite pony, I even painted a picture of her using acrylics on canvas, and I have a line drawing of her hanging by my bed.

Yep that and her uniform.

2555049 Yeah she has one of the best color schemes of all the ponies in the show, now you know what makes almost anypony super sexy, other than a wet mane, socks.

not so much the uniform..

2555065 Hush, we must not speak of that sad day when she wore a uniform.

Yeah, but the uniform makes her cute when she is turned into a plushie.

2555069 But I thought you are Bon Bon? Wait! So you are a Changeling! Guards!

I don't really get the whole ponies in socks=sexy. All I can think of is ponies slipping everywhere, then falling on their faces or something, comical, but not sexy.

She might just really like herself, but you are right this is something for the Royal Guards to look into.

2555104 I don't know I like it, it's rather cute-sexy

2555117 Can we send her to the pits of 9gag now? Probably a changeling and she insulted Luna I think it's the only option left

I have seen a few pic's that are cute, and I guess in a society where no clothing is normal, wearing clothing would be something special to do for your lover.

2555136 I don't think of socks in that way... now something else maybe but socks are just... they look cute on them I have a bit of a thing about them, not a fetish but a preference

No, she may need to be hit with the twicannon though so we can be sure she is Bon Bon and not a changeling.

Your Luna pic does look cool with those socks. (Though they kind of look like boots in the small version of the pic, still cool though )

I would really enjoy more princesses in the show. Well not more ponies turning into princesses randomly, just more show time for all the princesses.

2555187 You mean like that pic from a while back where all the Mane Six were alicorns except Applejack?

I don't recall the specific picture you are mentioning, but yeah. I like the royalty how it is.
(though if they do add more princesses I would probably like it if it happened, I just like everything they do in the show I have yet to find anything to gripe over.)

2555228 Oh wow I was a bit annoyed in the season 4 premier when Luna and Tia had their season 2 for Luna and Celestia didn't look younger either but I shrugged it off after a little exasperated sighing

I did not really notice her age, but now that I think about it she was the same age. Maybe she was just already full grown, so even though over 1000 years had passed she still looked the same? (I say over 1000 years because I don't know how long it was between when Discord was destroyed and Princess Luna turning into Nightmare Moon.) It would be cool to see Celestia when she was younger, I bet she was super adorable. Plus if we saw a younger Celestia young Luna would probably also be in the episode, talk about cuteness over lode.

2555146 I think Twilight might just be having an orgasm

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 94