Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I am 80% certain that, that rainbow thread that Rarity got is her "Key" to the mystery box, and I'm 70% certain that Dash is going to get her own Rainbow Nick-knack in "Rainbow Falls" in two weeks, and Pinkie will get one from weird al two weeks after that.

2526591 We'll see. If Rainbow Dash does indeed get something rainbow colored we'll know for sure.

2526715 we will just have to wait till the 18th.....

:ajsleepy:Sigh

2526715 whant to guess who it would be after Pinkie (AK who would you like to have their own episode first)

:ajsmug::yay::twilightblush:

2526725 Who knows? Perhaps there'll be something for Applejack or Pinkie Pie in the next episode? Perhaps the relative will give to em with the whole "You came all the way out here, so you might as well have something for your troubles."

2526741 I would say next should be Fluttershy since she has yet to get a solo episode. And then Applejack. Twilight's should be saved for last since I have the feeling her quest will be the most dangerous. Perhaps even a showdown with her own dark side.

What I think would be pretty cool is that the mystery box is essentially Pandora's Box. When it is opened. It releases six spirits of destruction who desire to destroy Equestria.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7