Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

At long last Scootaloo was going to get her own episode, and the hype for it couldn't be higher. It was about time our favorite little orange pegasus got some love after all. Of course this episode wasn't just a Scootaloo episode, her fellow crusaders and Rainbow Dash popped up as well. By the time this episode was done many fans had a new favorite episode, and even now some people consider this the highlight of Season 3.

And now for my thoughts: Though not the best Season 3 has to offer in my book this is still a good episode. It would've been nice to see where Scootaloo lives or show her family but at least with Rainbow Dash we got some good Scootalove. Luna's appearance was impressive as was the music accompanying her arrival, I hope that becomes her theme. Scootaloo did get fleshed out a little bit but there's still a lot we don't know about her. For Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle and their siblings, well the dynamic between Rarity and Sweetie Belle was fine, but again it probably wouldn't have hurt to make Applejack and Apple Bloom's a little less perfect. The highlight of this episode though has to be without a doubt the part where Scootaloo confesses to being scared and Rainbow Dash comforts her, and they hug. And Lauren Faust said Rainbow Dash wouldn't make a good big sister to Scootaloo, this episode prooved her wrong.

And Lauren Faust said Rainbow Dash wouldn't make a good big sister to Scootaloo

To Quote a Word from TFS Krillin in TFS DBZ Abridged:

WELL LOOK WHO'S WRONG!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2