Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

We The [pointless] Black Knights [led by FanficsAreMagic] Solemnly pledge to make FIMfiction as pointless as possible, by doing this we take down the seriousness in blog posts, stories, and much more, join us s that we may rid the world of non-pointlessness :pinkiehappy:

Maybe there should be an oath.

"I solemnly swear I am doing the most illogical thing I can." or something.

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

554879 I second that.

I thoird this motion, as long as I don't actually have to follow the Zero wannabe.

555579 Nah I never wanted to be like Zero, I just wanted to have a pointless organization, if you'd rather I change my profile picture to something disturbing I'm fine with that, now go to sleep :pinkiecrazy: Pinkamena shall be watching....

554879 Does thou taketh thy oath? "I solemnly swear, to be pointless. And to never to be serious again, lest my vital organs be chopped into 50 steaks, boiled in blood, and made into meaty cupcakes by Pinkamena :pinkiecrazy:" Take thy oath and never be serious again!

556953 I just don't like being lead. I am not a lemming

557530 You are not lead, we just take an oath and then set across FIMfiction spreading the pointlessness

557838 I'll just be pointless wherever i go. Not going out of my way for it. That would make us into that which some already see of us.

Or I could NOT take the oath and not have to worry about the consequences, then set out spreading my pointlessness irregardless. :pinkiehappy:

Touch this form, and it turns into a nacho, touch it again, then it turns into dashie, touch it again, and it turns Into Spain, touch it again then it turns back into a form :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12