Apple Pie 255 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

Testing, testing... Hello? Anyone there?

It's been a long while, folks, hasn't it? The loss of group notifications shut down most groups' activity, so it's been a whole chunk of time since we've had anything going on around here.

In part, this thread is to check if the group notifications really do work again. Maybe we can get back up to the sort of things we were doing around here in the early days. Get an activity going, breathe some life back into the prompt tag collab, something.

The other thing I wanted to bring up, assuming an affirmative on the first thing, is the fic contest I am hosting. It isn't necessarily just for Apple Pie, but since I am the judge, Apple Pie fics are certainly going to be welcome, so I figure I'll bring it to your attention here.

Here's hoping for a successful revival of this group! Would you want anything less for the Most Delicious Ship?

I did not get a thread notification, but I constantly check my groups tab, so I've never understood why they're apparently so necessary for group activity. >_>

I got a "notification" just fine. They show in the feed page, not the notification page. :derpytongue2:

3684593 Oooooooooooooooooh.

I did not check my feed. >_> I got one too.

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

3684549 It's supposed to show up in the Feed now - alongside people's blog posts and new stories and stuff.

My groups tab is usually dominated by threads in the Shipping group that I have no interest in, but disabling thread notifications for that group doesn't affect the Groups tab. It's a matter of filtering, I suppose. I just know that all the groups I really liked participating in keeled over and died when notifications went away.

3684613 That's why I left the Shipping group months ago :derpytongue2:

Saxes! It seems to be working super great

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7