League of Pony 14 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Now what is this manly man challenge? It's only the manliest LoL challenge there is.

Map: SR
objective: destroy enemy nexus while being the manliest man you can be.

Rules: once you leave the fountain, you cannot return to it until you die as a man.

Once in lane, you cannot get out of your lane or back away unless your turret is down.

No jungle, jungle is for pussies.

At the 15 minute mark, you may leave your lanes and begin roaming.

If anyone decided to innitiate a fight with an opponent, YOU MUST FINISH IT. You do not pussy out of it out of fear of dying, men do not fear death.

No baron. Baron is for cowards that believe in witchcraft and sorcery, we are men and we fight with fists, swords, axes, spears and other manly weapons. Same applies for Lizard elder buff (red) and Ancient golem buff (blue) for the same reason.

Champion restriction (banned champions):
All female champion, sorry ladies, the sheer testosterone and manliness will drive you crazy, this is for your own safety.

No ranged champions, you aren't man enough to come fight up close, you aren't a man at all, that means you graves and especially ezreal.

NO TARIC. This isn't a face bedazzling contest. Also, you're too outrageous.

NO AP BASED CHAMPIONS. This is a contest of brawns, not brains. (That means you kassadin, that six pack is just for show, you can't take a punch)

No furries/scally/undead/void monsters. I cannot stress this enough.

NO F***ING TARIC. I see you show up and I will make you eat a corpse.

Special requirement:
You MUST play the song "I'll make a man out of you" on a constant loop through the length of the game.

Inspired by a match Vinetion invited me to.

Ice

524059 So basically....master Yi or volibe...oh wait.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3