Kingdom Hearts 679 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've always been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts games since I played the very first one on the PS3. I've seen a few stories based on the game and with the new trailer about Kingdom Hearts 4, I want to make one of my very own.

A young colt have been these weird thoughts lately, like it is any of this for real or not? This colt name Key Light has always wanted to go and see other worlds beyond the Destiny Islands after him and his best friend Dusk Wing met this filly from another world suddenly appeared named Heart Shine.

One day, when their raft was finished, something happened to their world and Key ended up in another world when his world was sent into darkness. Now equipped with some sort of special weapon that chose him, he's on a quest to find his two missing friends and save other worlds along the way.

He's not alone in all this as the Young Six was sent to look for a key by orders of Princess Twilight after she discovered the stars in the sky were going out. Little do they know that they're dark forces that will try to stop them.

May their hearts be their guiding key.

If there's anyone out there who would like to help me write this story, just give me a message about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1