Kingdom Hearts 679 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

There's at least one troper on TV Tropes who's a Kingdom Hearts fan who really enjoys fighting the Disney villain bosses, so much so when this doesn't happen in a game he adds a trope entry on the YMMV page of that game complaining about it. I don't really have a problem with it, but it's got me thinking... Is it possible or even necessary to have a straight-up fight with every Disney villain? I mean, someone like Hades or Maleficent I can understand, but take the main villain of The Aristocats. He's just a fat old butler who was only really a threat because the heroes were ordinary house pets. What's someone like him going to do against the Keyblade?

No, like the example you provided not all Disney villains are combat capable. Like Randal for example, or Mother Gothel herself.

Can you link it?

Remember in birth by sleep when aqua saw lady germain, proclaimed when she was evil, and pulled out her oeyblade fully ready to beat an old lady to death for being an asshole? Good thing the fairy godmother was there to say basically ‘woah there slow down, you can’t just murder everyone thats a dick’

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4