Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Bloodpool
Group Admin

If you've been paying attention these past few days, you'll have seen the new "Lore" thread I've pinned to the top of the forum. If you haven't already read it, go take a look right now. I will warn you though, it's a very long thread, quite a wall of text in fact... But wait! If you don't want to be reading a huge wall of text, I'll be uploading it in smaller parts on my user blog! This way, you can all ask me questions on parts of the lore I've created/been creating.

Secondly, If any of you aren't following/haven't favorited the Unit Reference Guide, I'd recommend you do that. This will allow you all (particularly new members) to keep track of what's going on there, and you'll also be able to see new factions (trust me, I've got some good ones coming), and, more importantly, give feedback on them.

I'll be updating the blog with lore daily, so stay tuned to that. I want your opinion on it, so we can work together to create a solid, believable back-story for this group. Hopefully, it'll also inspire you to create new scenarios too!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1