Video Game Crossovers 132 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello! I just recently joined, and I noticed a dull of activity, so, I thought I could bring you guys a story idea that I think would get a lot of attention. If anyone wants to write these out, feel free to do so.

The Last Guardian; In the near future, Twilight and the grown Spike work in the Friendship Castle. Spike had turned into a teenage dragon, Celestia only reaching his chest, standing on all fours and sporting a pair of wings. He, however, is the same old Spike, giving jokes, helping Twilight, offering her rides. One day, a strange, fur covered dragon steals Sweetie Belle, and Spike rushes ahead, ignoring Twilight and the others. He tracks them down, then his adventure truly begins. He races across bridges that rot and fall apart, climbs up ruins, defending himself from cursed armor, and battles a fur and feathered covered dragon to save Sweetie Belle. (One could switch Sweetie out with another crusader, one of the mane six, or whatever mare. It would mostly be a bonding story though. Fur covered dragon would be a member from Trico's species.)

The Last of Us; In a Humanized Equestria, Shining Armor worked with the military to take down a fungal outbreak that turned Ponies into monsters. Ten years have gone by since then, the Princesses Twilight, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence working to try and cure the fungal outbreak. Across the country, Shining Armor runs into a teenager, who seems to be immune to the fungus. They soon trek across Equestria through overgrown cities, monsters, bandits, and cannibals to get to Shining's wife and his sister to make a cure.

Of Monsters and Men; All the teenager wanted was to buy a game, and now he was transported to, possibly, one of the most peaceful places he has heard of. Trapped in the body of a Goliath, this young man has set off a chain of events that has Equestria looking for him, but for all the wrong reasons. Blamed for a crime he did not commit, he must show these Ponies he is a peaceful man trapped in a body of a fire breathing monster.

Dead Space; Spike was a simple man, engineering was his passion and he was good at it. Being able to swim in lava had its perks, and being part dragon did not hurt with his job of welding ships back together or tearing them apart. Soon, the ship his love is on disappears, Spike rushes in with a survey team to find out what happened. Expecting a downed transmitter at worst, Spike and the others are horrified to see blood splattered walls, letters carved into the walls with blood, and creatures from the depths of Tartarus trying to kill him. He and this squad of soldiers must rush to save the survivors and stop the disgusting creatures before they spread.

Gears of War; Five years. Five long years. Humanity has been in a war with the Locust for five years, Equestria now in ruins. In this world, Celestia and Luna are trying to take down the Locust and save Equestria, only for Discord to start a new team up. He tells Shining Armor to break a war hero out of prison to save the world. He breaks Spike, the war hero, out, and soon they race against time to take down the Locust. (Spike would have a tail, fire breath, and be able to swim in lava, but looks Human otherwise.)

Gears of War 2; Spike and Shining return, six months after the bomb destroys the Locust hive. Entire cities are disappearing, and the Horde presses on, trying to destroy Equestria. Manehatten, the last COG stronghold, stands strong, against the Horde, Celestia and Luna send Spike, Shining Armor, Twilight, and Rainbow Dash into the tunnels to find out a weak point in the Horde stronghold.

Gears of War 3; Two years after the Locust disappeared, the Lambent have appeared, killing both Locust and Human alike, entire cities covered in stalks and the glowing creatures. Spike pulls his armor back on in a torn world, discovering that a long lost friend has reappeared. He then learns that the friend has a way to kill the Lambent and Locust in one swift move, and races across Equestria with a mentally unstable Shining Armor, nostalgic Rainbow Dash, and the tired Twilight to find Celestia and Luna to help destroy their enemies, once and for all.

Gears of War 4; Twenty years have passed, and now, Equestria has been rebuilt, and the world has moved on. The world is unstable, and a new threat arises. The son of Spike and Ember races to find his father to stop the Swarm with his two friends at his side. Spike and his son reunite, and now, traveling through ruins, fighting through hordes of monsters, and running from the new government, they try to find the origin of these new enemies. Just like old times.

Feel free to put your own ideas in this, up to you. I just hope I inspired some of you.

New story ideas up!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2