GrimDark 2,183 members · 2,448 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I never made a Fanfic from the mlp fandom, I'm new at this. i making a dark/horror/gore grimdark fanfic about fluttershy called Bloody Butterflies. I love to write Horror and Thriller, but some help or company would be better, since i'm new, i have the start of the story will be in my stories once i figure out how to make it 1000 words long so i can publish it.
this is what i have so far, i posted it on wattpad for other suppport but.. you guys are the professionals.
I need help please...

Everywhere in the humble little town of Ponyville, everypony seems to be just fine, doing their things just like any other day, making their beautiful town even more so beautiful.

But even the most beautiful of all things, almost seemingly innocent, have the darkest of truths... Butterflies for to say...
Aren't always lovely, fluttering around with bright colorful wings but does everypony know that the flowers aren't the only thing butterflies like to eat...

Rotting animal flesh is a huge butterfly favorite!
How can something so soft fluttering around, so innocent, so... shy..
can be so blood thirsty.

For a good long while, everypony is working hard on this day just like any other. but a small yellow Pegasus with a long pink mane seems to be nowhere in sight, and her cottage undisturbed and uninhabited for what seems like for weeks, no animal or critters set one little paw close near the abandoned little cottage.

The only uneasiness lay in Ponyville lies down in the Mayor's office. Complaints have been recently filled, ponies around town have been disappearing as of lately, one each week, becoming more, and more missing as more days go by, missing ponies Increasing as each passing week.
Lemon Hearts, Twinkle shine, June bug, Cloud Chaser, Golden Glory, Blue Belle, Cold Front, Lyra Heartstring, Derpy Hooves, even one of the Spa pony sister's gone missing, Aloe's beloved twin sister Lotus Blossom had mysteriously disappeared.
The first one to disappeared without a trace was, the kind caring mare of Fluttershy just up and left leaving everything in her cottage unmoved and without nopony's notice, she was such a shy and timid mare, an introvert but very social to her animals. Nopony really know how long she was missing until it was too late.

These strange disappearance, all seemed to have in common one thing, when ever the patrol or some ponies go out looking for their friends and family, the always find a butterfly or two fluttering about the place the pony once was.

The mayor mare, was dedicated not to spread panic, but with more and more missing and ponies in the quaint little town getting restless, it's only a matter of time before things become out of control.

Tell me, how to fix or if you guys what you can join in a collab

Don't worry about the number of words, worry about making a good story.
If you do well, you'll be beyond one-thousand words. To be honest, it's very hard to do a good story in one thousand words.
It requires skill at being concise and still descriptive. To make life easier, how about using more words?

A good horror story isn't about the monster, it's about how the people handle and react to the monster.
Also the anticipation of meeting the big bad is usually more thrilling than the actual encounter.

Let's chat about this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2