Gravity Falls Fan Group 317 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

OMFG, why?!
Talk about your feels here.

Dear Thunder Chaser.

I can't speak for the rest of the heard but as for myself, I'm holding one huge breath for the finally. That being said I've noticed this group not to be too talkative. With that out of the way I would formally like to welcome you to the Gravity Falls Fan Group:pinkiehappy:. In the spirit of getting to know you I'll ask why it is you watch Gravity Falls?

Yours Truly Thecakedevil.

Oh, I gave it a shot because I watched Phineas and Ferb. Came in around the premire of 'Double Dipper.' I'm actually trying to write a crossover... it's called 'Mirror Mishap.' Basically, Mabel stumbles across her own version of the Mirror pond, and winds up switching places with Pinkie. Twilight and Dipper are left to pick up the pieces, trying to communicate across the dimensions to fix what went wrong. :twilightsmile:

Dear Thunder Chaser.

Ahhhh! I love, love, love, love it, my good Sir/Madame! If you need any help on it please let me know, it's always nice to have another edition to the GF/Mlp crossover genera (Celestia knows we need as many as we can get here). But anyways if you get a chance maybe check out my GF/Mlp crossover ,Friendship and Mysteries, and if you have let me know what you think.:pinkiehappy:

Yours Truly Thecakedevil.

Unfortunately, I'm buried in stories right now. My sis is bugging my to work on '8' or 'Becoming Daring Do.'

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5