Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

It's been awhile since I've done something like this, so I figure, why the hell NOT?

A Ninja's Magical Girl Dilemma

Main Character: Obito Uchiha, Twilight Sparkle (Midnight as well), Sugar Coat

I was thinking this as a pairing of Twilight(Midnight Sparkle) x Obito x Sugar Coat

Premise: It's as it says.

Preemptive background: This thread, is some ideas, so some things referenced, will be made clear here. Also, look at my One Shot the Occasional Experiment". That'd be the Obito I'm using.

Story Time!

So to start off, this is a few days after Twilight's eventual transfer from Crystal Prep. Obito is friends with Twilight, and keeps in touch, and yet they live different lives. At most, they would only cross paths again, if they agreed to it, or if their schools came to clash again.

Obito in this continuity, doesn't know what he wants to do with his life, after High school. Twilight on more than one occasion had told him to possibly aim for college (Secretly the one she was trying to go to. She could bring his grade up enough to get him entrance! (Or so she believed)). Sugar Coat, Obito's friends, after a certain incident, told him to try and figure out what he liked in high school, before he became a aimless bum after he graduated.

Her words, not his.

Obito tries to think up something he liked to do, other than helping the elderly, and ninja stuff. He wasn't good with medical topics, so he couldn't take care of them, maybe he could be a nurse? Ninja stuff on the other hand was a big "No No", mostly because where that might lead him.

Then again, Sour Sweet was the daughter of the mayor, so maybe he could be a bodyguard? She’d put in a good word for him….maybe.

As he ponders these questions, he meets up with a rather, eccentric person of the Junior Detective Club. Said club is due to be disbanded if the person can't get another member, so they snatch Obito away to try and convince him. Obito is hesitant at first, but remembering SC's advice, he decides to at the very least, hear out this person.

The eccentric guy/gal, in my own set up, would be a possible stable secondary character. She/He would more likely than not be an OC, unless I could find a fitting character from the show to take their place.

So apparently, this person is in looking into a swarm of weird robberies, missing person reports and strange sightings that had been popping up as of late.

The robberies are weird, Obito thinks, because the people who seem to be caught on camera are always covered in black shadows, that can’t be discerned. The items that are stolen, have an even weirder tab on them, because they’re from museums, occult shops and antique stores.

The missing people reports were worrying, mostly because the same people would appear a varying time later. Tire, utterly “Drained” is what they would tell people.

That and they all mostly seemed to be male, after the first few official cases.

Lastly the strange sightings were… well considering what had happened in the past few months, Obito would chalk it up to something being a foot.

Sightings of larger than normal animals, females in costumes and gatherings of said individuals, on blurry videos.

Obito had a good feeling that they were all connected.

It had to be magic. It couldn’t be anything else, but the question was there.

How?

While the police of the city didn’t know, nor did those of Ponyville, they did make several attempts to try and track down the incidents, but were always met with the same results.

Nothing.

Though it was noted, that there was evidence of weird circles at the places of disappearance.

Looking them over, Obito would make the connection of magic being the main culprit.

He thinks on this for a while, as he goes through the normal school shenanigans; Dodging Sunny, going to class, dodging Sunny, speaking with Sugar Coat, and dodging Sunny.

You know, normal.

End of the school day, he goes to meet up at a cafe with the Ninja Meet-Up Group he’d joined, some few years ago.
The group would go through their traditions, of watching Ninja Scrolls on DVDs, talking about ninja traditions, feudal era things and the like.

Except, not that day.

When Obito makes it to the group meeting place, he’s not surprised to find most of the others there. Not like they could always have the whole group together, but he is surprised, and shocked, to find a grown woman there.

The mother of two of their members, as a matter of fact.

Once they’re all situated, they ask why she’s here, and she explains that her daughter & son, had gone missing.

Shocked to hear this, they learn she came to ask them, if they’d seen them.

They tell what they can, saying that it was the last meeting.

Worried, she goes on to explain to them, there was something else. That her daughter had been acting strange, as of late.

Weird outings (No offense taken by the Meet-Up group, they knew they were weird), strange calls and even one time when she caught her daughter watching weird videos.

She had proof, as she showed them, what looked like a drawing. A weird circle with symbols displaced all around it, and she explains, that the girl was drawing these from a video. A video she could find in her daughter’s history, when she went to look.

That’s when one of the others, explained that this looked weirdly like something else he’d seen in the news. About weird sightings of strange circles around the city, but most just chalked it up to gangs and such.

Thoroughly weirded out, most of the members were quick to state that maybe today wasn’t a good day for the meeting.

Things ending, Obito would quickly follow the woman to her car, and ask for information about anything else.

He knew of the members, *Insert OC names here*. They were definitely enthusiastic of the ninja group. The brother more so than the sister, but she was equally as eager about the more occult side of ninja things.

Ninja gods, techniques like summoning and the like, that’s exaggerated in media (though Obito knew better. The more he thought about it, the stranger those interactions actually seemed to him.

Especially when she asked about energies that the ninjas could have possibly used to do what they did.

What he got from the mother of two, was that her daughter had a secondary interest.

Occultic things. Weird dolls, voodoo....magic.

Obito would spend the next few days, pondering this. On occasion, he'd phone Twilight. See how her new school's trip was going. Something about a Camp Everfree.

Why anybody would use the same name, as a delinquent school, he'd never know. Maybe one of the counselors went there?

A few days in, he stumbles upon a strange individual. Said individual, was seemingly a gypsy. She told him that the answers he sought, were possible to find, but only in a specific place and time. A gathering of people like himself, looking for an answer to all this madness.

Getting the directions, he was at a crossroad.

He could very easily leave this to the authorities, just by giving them this information... Or he could go himself.

End of summary,

So yeah,, I've had this idea for over several months, and it's going to be one of my One-Shots, when I get back into the swing of things.

The way this story would work is like this: The magic from Equestria is seeping into the EQG world, as seen at the end of Legend of Camp Everfree.

We've how far it's reached in canon, so I'm playing with that.

The City (Name pending, I swear), has seen its fear share of it, considering there are now witches, and other individuals alike, around.

That's right, magic powered humans, are now here, and it gets more complicated as we delve deeper.

Males seem to be incapable of harnessing the magic, but they hold it. While females can use the magic within themselves... but there's a downside.

It's not infinite. While the world now has witches, they can't make the magic from themselves... but males can.

So what do you do when you have a finite amount of something, but someone has unlimited uses? Why you steal it, of course!

That's right, the witches of The City are magic hungry, and the unsuspecting public, are the stuffed pigs. Rituals, to drain magic form humans, isn't pretty either... depending on the method.

People disappearing all around the city, and Obito Uchiha has only this one clue.

So the story would start from actually, the beginning of the latest movie (Legend of Everfree, as of this post) which we'll set about a couple of months after the third movie.

When Twilight and them are off to Camp, Obito is searching up, and around about these rumors, trying to find his missing Ninja Meet-Up members. We have the gypsy scene above, and he follows the lead to a strange broken down building.

It's not just him, either. There are several other males, and a few females, there as well. They're all confused to see this group, and nothing happening.

Right before more questions can be shot around, they are interrupted by the appearance, of a group of three people.

A woman, a teenage girl, and a young adult male. Questions are asked, shouted, and demanded. Obito recognizes the teenage girl, to be one of their missing members though, and wonders where her brother is.

Until a display is shown, and the woman speaks. The suspended form of the twin brother, floating in a containing, as lights of varying colors are drained from him.

Obito can already tell, he wouldn't be leaving here without a fight.

"Welcome, to the world of the supernatural. I am the Witch of Beginnings. I welcome you sisters, and pets.

This would be the intro to witches, Beast-humans "Beastmen", the magic gain-loss concept and the "human factory". Fight breaks out, the "Witch of Beginnings" gets away, and Obito's left with more questions than he started with.

A basic, what the hell is going on here, situation.

This story would feature Obito, Twilight, Sugar Coat (Possibly the other Shadow 5) and Midnight Sparkle heavily. For they are the main characters. We'd definitely see the Human 6, plus possibly Pony Twilight.

This would be a long running series. Full of loops, turns and romance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1