Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

The best scenes that just hits right at the feels.

Scene from Episode 476

Last Scene from Ep 477

Scene from Ep 478

Granted the animation for the last one is weird but it's still better than the one used for the battle against Pain or the flashback to Kurama's attack on Leaf.

Anyway what are your guys' thoughts on these scenes?

Haaaaaah~

An end to a Childhood. I know that there's a little bit more afterwards, but this is basically the end to an era/lifetime.

The anime finally animated it to what we needed, so I'm happy to say, Naruto is over. Not in our hearts, but at least in media.

Damn it's been over ten years since I started this series. It's been a wild ride. :twilightsmile:

And it has been. Granted the Boruto manga is supposed to be a sequel but I'm not to crazy about it to be honest. The art and the fact that they are just retelling the movie made me lose interest.

But I wonder if there will be another series that will be like Naruto in the future?

5546671 now we need a crossover XD

One that DOES NOT have Naruto and Sasuke dying and God/god like figure reviving or getting sucked into a rift and send to Equestria and simply giving up on getting back home. SO SICK OF THOSE!!:rainbowwild::flutterrage::twilightangry2:

Maybe one, post war, in which Sasuke or Naruto, preferably the former, gets send to Equestria or EG-CHS and looks for a way home. He could be the voice that tells the girls not to abandon a friend, like during Anon-a-Miss, the Canterlot Wedding, Dash's fight with Gilda and maybe tries to reform Chrysalis after the events of S6 finale.

5546862 you mean your'e sick seeing them as pony?? :rainbowhuh:

No, I'm just sick of so manyany crossover stories of Naruto using the formula/plot.

Go to FF.net check out the xover section of Naruto and you'll find a ton of stories like that. Or betrayal stories which makes him, Naruto leave and cut ties with his past. Go on and check it out when you can and tell me I'm wrong or right.

5546999 oh sorry about that..:ajsleepy:

Meh, I should've be clearer about what I meant. It's just that to me it's a really cheap way to base a story on. One that craps all over the best moments and themes about the canon.

Gonna have to disagree with you on a couple fo those points, or really just one, maybe two.

I don't see the whole dying thing, or being reincarnated thing as that big of a deal. They knew full well that going into any confrontations, they could die. They ARE ninja after all.

As for being reincarnated, we've seen that it DOES happen, so that's not really a problem . That's actually using Canon material to your story's benefit.

The banishment/betrayal is bullshit, so you'll find no argument from me on those front.

Back on the whole Dying/reincarnated thing, and not going back to the shinobi world...Well why should they want? Hear me out, I'm not knocking what you're saying, but the point is, they've died.

They aren't incapable of it, heck Naruto even said that if they'd fought, him and Sasuke would more likely than not kill each other. (This completely ignoring the fact that Naruto kind of could defeat Sasuke without this being a problem. If what we've seen in the end says anything.)

I do dislike the idea of people always making God a woman. I ain't no sexist, but on the real 9/10 God is a woman, for some weird inexplicable reason, when characters (Notably the MC) meet him/her/it. People seem to love doing that, and they don't stop there. They always make them out to be beautiful, curvy and the like...why? Sorry for that, but it bugs me to an annoying degree.

Back to what matters, I'm perfectly okay with the Naruto/Sasuke dying being a legit thing to do. Sure some might call it cheating, but that's subjective. Something I've learned (Which I still don't abide by, because I'm stubborn.) is that how they get there, doesn't have to be complicated, or even that unique. It's still better than like, 80% of the reason most characters get sent to Equestria I.E. Just SUDDENLY there, or some random magical portal. though the magical portal CAN be interesting,, if it's happened to more than just that main character before.

I think those can get a pass, the dying/reincarnated thing. While I do believe the rift idea can be done right. Giving them a goal to work towards, to push the story along, until as they grow along the way.

One story that did what you're suggesting, was a Naruto x Street Fighter Crossover, by Kenichi618. They (Naruto and Sasuke) had be sent that verse due to their fight back in Part 1. They spent three years trying, and looking for ways to get back. They still are, actually, but they've come to terms with the idea that even if they do find a way back, they may not take it still due to the bonds they've made in the time they've been in... wherever they ended up in the SF verse.

It's not so much the dying/reborn thing that bugs me but how much it seems to be used and when. Like the battles at VotE or even during the war or some other major event. That just doesn't sit right with me in ways that would take too much to explain.

I would rather have them both be reincarnated AFTER they lived good long lives and died of old age. Maybe their souls/spirits find their way and reside characters like Celestia and Luna or even Sunset and Twilight or as ponies/kirin who slowly remember their past lives.

What bugs me is that it seems a lot of authors seem to use a betrayal, dimensional rift or death/reborn at a certain critical moment of the canon and use it as an excuse for Naruto to cut himself off from his past and leaving a lot of things undone.

It just feels and seems so uncreativity and lazy if you ask me, I mean you would think more people would try and make something new other than Naruto was betrayed and gave up on his dreams, or got sent to another world and gave up trying to find a way back, or he died and left a lot of things unfinished.

Granted not ALL authors do this some actually do something different like having a summoning contract for the ponies or Celestia pretty much kidnapping Naruto or Twilight accidentally summoning Naruto leaving a small tear between their worlds.

Or you know combine in some way both worlds histories in some way. OR just anything new or that HASN'T be done a million times over.

Right now I really want a story that is like A Hawk's Plight, a Naruto X RWBY crossover, in which Sasuke post War accidentally sends himself to Remnant and ends up at Beacon Academy. In order to return home he needs large amounts of Dust to power the seals to open a portal and joins Roman and the Wing Fang becoming the enemy of Team RWBY and the rest of the world.

My idea is Sasuke ends up in Equestria decides to help the Changelings or some other villain to find a way to return home OR ends up in CHS and gets involved with the Anon A MIss event.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11