Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So yeah, I've been having these nuggets of ideas in my mind for a while now. Remember how in another thread here we were talking about favorite Naruto crossover pairings in MLP? Yeah I remember saying stuff about Obito/Maud, and I've grown to really, really like the ideas that grew with the pairing in mind.

The both of them were fun to think of, though one of them doesn't have a true set up End Game so to speak.

1) Obito's sharingan ability awakening in his final moments at the Kakarabi(?) bridge after giving Kakashi his left eye, does more than move him to another place. It sends him to another dimension.

He is moved via sharingan to his Kamui dimension. At that same point of his eye bringing him there, the Sonic Rainboom happens, releasing a large amount of Harmonic energies that sync up with Obito's at-the-time teleportation, connecting his Kamui (Since it only activated when his eyes were non-mangekyo and as such is still underdeveloped. It would have very well left him stranded in his inner dimension if it didn't have something to connect to for an anchor) with Equestria.

He is moved into the crystal caves of the Pie family and is deposited there. Now being crushed didn't exactly leave him with much of a body to work with, but due to his movement into the world of magic that is Equestria, the energies begin to flow into his vacant half. Altering, but for the most part, saving and preserving his life. This process though would take time, so he is encased in crystal for the duration of his healing and isn't found until Hearthswarming Eve, by one of the Pie sisters. Though I find it highly likely it'd be anyone but Pinkie.

I'd prefer this one be done anthro style. Obito's form is a human. Remember that he'd be about twelve or thirteen, when he gets there and the rainboom literally just happened so we can assume Pinkie would be about 7 maybe 6 at this time. But he'd be stuck in the crystal for healing, so he'd be in frozen stasis for at least maybe 3/4s of a year. I'm honestly not sure what Maud and Pinkie's other sisters' ages would be, so take liberties with that.

I have more for this idea, but that's a good baseline to leave you guys off at. The pairing was definitely a Obito/Maud pairing, though I DID have a harem idea for this where he got with most of Pinkie's older sisters and Pinkie herself sans Marble but yeah. I would have loved a little bit of a moment, in the future, where we have the Maud episode and the two of them announce to Pinkie that she's going to be an Aunt. It'd be hilarious to imagine Pinkie freaking out about it, much less the reactions of her friends, when they learn that Pinkie has a wolf for a brother-in-law.

2) Obito from the end of the series of Naruto ending up in the alternate timeline Equestria that's ruled by Sombra and war. The idea was that the Ash killing bones of Kaguya did more than remove one's life from the shinobi world, but from the cycle of souls that reside in the world itself. Basically Soul obliteration.

Once he's been removed, after giving Kakashi his sharingan techniques for his duration of the battle with Kaguya, Obito fades away and finds himself in the void of existence. Here he reflects on his options in life and about how he probably deserved this sort of punishment for all that he did. It's at this moment when he contemplates his current state of affairs that he gets a visit, of the spiritual variety, from one Hagoromo. They discuss Obito's past actions and tallies of regrets and sins. It's here that Hagoromo explains that he's able to do what he is currently doing because, while not a reincarnation, Obito did in fact habour what was basically his power. Both body and spirit of the Sage of Six Paths, and it's that connection that allowed the two to speak. It's also the reason why Hagoromo can do Obito one last ultimatum for his lasting services to the victory over Kaguya.

Hagoromo will remove Obito from this plane of non-existence but it will not be in the shinobi world. In fact he's not can't assure WHERE Obito will end up, only that it's habitable. Obito is reluctant to accept such an offer due to his past sins, but Hagoromo offers him a question:

What would those before him say to him right now?

Obito's mind runs back to Minato, Kushina, Kakashi, Naruto and Rin. His mind saying making him imagine how they'd react to all he did but also what he did in the end to try and make it right. It's probably the words of Rin and Naruto that would make him accept the sage's offer for a new life in another world. Here he would fade away but not before getting in some last words with the sage.

From there he would be dropped into the world of the alternate timeline. Honestly not sure when would be a good time to pop him in. Though I guess somewhere around the time of when Twilight and Spike showed up would be a good start.

Pairing would be: Obito/Maud (Obviously). I always imagined him being a wolf for this crossover. A large dark blue, almost black, wolf. He'd be able to use two Truth-seeking balls, but they're weaken versions of what they should be. At most they're good for directing energy and for shape manipulation. He'd fight sort of like Amaterasu from Okami, save for the fact he shapes Gedoudama like his battle fan and chain, or sickle. He can wear a mask, though it's kind of redundant when he's pretty much the only walking talking wolf in Equestria.

Another idea I had was an Obito/Rara one. Here he would be whatever you wanted. Human, pony, wolf or dragon. Choose whatever.

This takes place where Rara is is first starting off in her career as a pop idol and quickly rising in the charts. She's gaining popularity quickly, and her manager, a different one before she gets the "asshat" one, gives her the day off after a long duration of touring about. They stop in manehatten where Rara goes about, incognito, to try and enjoy some time alone.

It's here when she's wondering the streets of night, after a good day and self-enjoyment, in Manehatten that she's being targeted. Whether this be random muggers, mafioso or just some truly less than altruistic stallions (drunk or not, your choice), it's going down. During the shake down she is saved by ragged form of one Obito, who defeats her attackers before painfully helping move her away from the scene.

This is where the relationship starts, for when he gets her back to her place, Obito collapses to his injuries. From here she and her current manager help him recover. They call an house doctor to help patch him up and begin to set things up for Rara's next show. All the while Coloratura takes interest in her savior and how different he is from her.

Time passes and Obito comes to, much to Rara's delight, as she talks to him about his efforts in saving her and about how he knew she was in trouble. Obito can't say what he was doing there other than he was trying to figure out "what to do with himself" when he heard her scramble with her attackers. He helped because it was something someone he knew would do, and because it was chance for him to begin his journey to redeem himself.

When asked about this, he remains silent but offers that he'd done bad things, but he now had a chance to be better. When asked about what he said before, he states that he's not exactly with currency or a job. It's here that Rara's current manager comes in and states how Obito helped defend Coloratura and, that if he'd be willing, how they'd like to hire him to be her bodyguard. Obito is hesitant but accepts.

From here is where the two build a good rapport with one another. Obito is Rara's ever helpful soundboard and bodyguard in case of emergencies. He's there for her to talk to whenever she's overly stressed, and to make any other outings she has safe, and worry-free. While Rara helps teach Obito about Equestria, going so far as to educate him on their system of language when she can. It's been some time since they've met and they become comfortable with one another, while they start enjoying their outings together more than usual. Sometime later, during downtime between tours, the manager comes in with an announcement that he has to step down as Rara's manager due to getting proposition with another job, to which the duo ask who will be helping with the shows. When the managers says that his brother would be filling in, he welcomes in the "asshat" from the series.

Said new guy is overly picky, and doesn't take a shine to Obito at all. So much so that he wants to remove him immediately. Said thing can't come to pass due to Obito being under contract. When he asks why he can't just terminate it, it's stated that Obito is in contract with both his brother and Rara herself. As such, he cannot have Obito removed, unless he has both the two terminate it, themselves. After a back and forth with them about how Obito wasn't necessary with them stating that he's been keeping Coloratura safe all this time, the "asshat" relents but, does his absolute best to avoid or aggravate Obito, to little effect on the latter portion.

Gonna stop this idea here, before it gets away from me.

So yeah, thoughts? Opinions? Questions?

P.S. I do plan on writing one of the two or all of these ideas eventually. once I'm done on my current fic, and the one after it, I plan on doign the first idea on this list and see where I go from there.

Why do you like obito as a wolf? I

Because, EOS Obito, just feels like one to me. I'd definitely see him and Kakashi as wolves in Equestria, mostly due to their connection.

Plus, considering how logic works, they'd have to change and become something if they fell through a portal to Equestria, either way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3