Godzilla Has Return 563 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Hello everyone! I would like to commemorate the 10th anniversary of when some Kaiju where thrown into this world, by starting an Audiobook for those who want to listen to the story or can not read.
If you are interested in this please contact me or place an audition on the Casting Call

I was with the last group that (tried to) dub the crossover.
You think I could try your attempt?

sure just leave an audtion on the casting call

I remember when the user Emerald Note had also attempted to create an audio version of The Bridge.

I have no idea if the project fizzled out or if he lost interest, but the last chapter they recorded (chapter 4) was more than a year ago. And that was a real shame since some of the people that he got to work on it really did fit the roles they were given, especially for Godzilla, Destroyah, and Luna.

As someone who’s been a long time fan of The Bridge ever since the start of the Windigo saga (that’s what it’s called, right?) I am all for this audiobook and, if I someday gain the time, would even like to participate in it. (Perhaps as Gigan or Rodan, I don’t know).

I wish you the best of luck.

Have fun surviving Toho's lawyers if they come calling.

To bad that they can't be cause I won't be making money off it.

It fizzled, all right. We even had a Discord channel to communicate, but nothing got close to halfway with chapter 2.

You don't have the separate role auditions up yet.

I think it should work now

If you don't see them keep scrolling everyone from the first 8 chapters is open

Nope; mentions 28 roles, but no separate audition buttons.

I'll have to fix it when I get home cause I'm at work right now

It should be working as I had someone submit an audition

I see them now, but where is Gigan's?

I only posted for characters that appear in the first 8 chapters right now then once we get close to being done I'll get voices for any new characters for the next 8 that's why Celestia is not there as well because she appears in cp9 pt2

Good news I fixed the casting call

Why don't you try out for it?

Hello, there.

I'm thinking of auditioning, I have a question. For Anguirus' voice, you marked it "American (southern)". What do you mean by that? Southern like country?

well a bit late but yes i did mean either country or just that rough voice you get with characters like casiddy from overwatch

good news you can audition any time till all the roles are filled or the 2/19/23

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20