The Sci-Fi Ponies 2,076 members · 1,803 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hi everyone, I've seen a few stores on this site where humans created the ponies, but I'm curious if anyone has played with that idea in reverse. More specifically, a story where we didn't create the ponies, but rather, they created us. Does anyone know if a story like that exists?

And if no one knows one like that, I'm also trying to see if there are any stores where the ponies are more advanced than humans are. Like if space-faring ponies encountered a modern-day Earth?

If anyone knows of a story similar to what I've described I'd really appreciate you telling me about it.

I honestly can't recall any fics where ponies created humans, but I'm sure there are a few out there. Closest I can think of is Blank, in which the human MC was a character from a TV show brought to life. The fic was sadly cancelled.

And if no one knows one like that, I'm also trying to see if there are any stores where the ponies are more advanced than humans are. Like if space-faring ponies encountered a modern-day Earth?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/449078/the-weight-of-worlds fits that description. I'm pretty sure there are more like this one but I can't recall them right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2