Nurse Redheart 647 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Exactly what the title says. I like to think (since yesterday) that her daughter is Twist.:twistnerd:
Who do you think her family consists of? Does she have a family? Who is her boyfriend/girlfriend?
Who are her friends? Does she have friends? Don't hold back boys and girls.

Parents: As a joke, I once suggested Mrs. Harshwhinny as her mother. In a story I wrote, I wrote that her father had died but her mother had a new fiancee (an OC).

Siblings: Maybe one other background pony, but I have no idea which one.

Love Interest: I shipped her with Caramel, made him something of an idiot who cheated on her, then shipped her with Twilight.

Friends: I assume some of the nurses at Ponyville Hospital since she works there, but I also assume it's somewhat hard for her to make friends due to a more serious, work-focused demeanor.

For siblings, I can see Twinkleshine.

2148511 in a series I wrote, Redheart is actually from the MLP version of the soviet union and she defected with her boyfriend and future husband because a epidemic had caused the citizens to lose faith in the governemnt, so everything went to hell and she managed to sneak to Equestria where she would later be cured of the plague.

2148511 Well, if you're going to consider Twist her daughter, that would likely make Bon-Bon one of her sisters. Because Bon-Bon is often considered to be Twist's Aunt.

Personally i haven't thought of it much, she could be related to the other nurses in the series, helps that most of them have heart in there name which follow's what we know of pony naming conventions (Pie family, Apple family, etc)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6