Equestrian Earth Hubnet 386 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 189 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 189

I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this one.

Name: traveling entertainer
Class: rogue
Preferred Weapon: staves, knives, and instruments
Armor: light-medium
Tier: 4
Role: Marksmare
Attributes: at this level you have a ranged attack and an AOE as well as a move bonus.
Description: you are a traveling entertainer, on the start of your journey. You know that you'll learn better tricks in the future, so you hold on until then.

fire breathing
Active
~using the power of showmanship you breath a great ball of fire at your opponents
Lvl1. Deal your level 3X fire damage in a cone AOE 1M in front of you.
Lvl2. Deal your level 4X fire damage in a cone AOE 2M in front of you.
Lvl3. Deal your level 5X fire damage in a cone AOE 3M in front of you.
Lvl4. Deal your level 6X fire damage in a cone AOE 4M in front of you.
Lvl5. Deal your level 7X fire damage in a cone AOE 5M in front of you. +1X damage at the end of each tier after this. (Total 10X)

knife juggle
Active
~you pull knives from your pouch and start juggling them, before throwing them at your opponents in quick succession.
Lvl1. Juggle 3 knives for at least 3 seconds before rapidly throwing them at any number of targets. Knives deal 1.5X their usual thrown damage.
Lvl2. Juggle 4 knives for at least 3 seconds before rapidly throwing them at any number of targets. Knives deal 1.5X their usual thrown damage.
Lvl3. Juggle 5 knives for at least 3 seconds before rapidly throwing them at any number of targets. Knives deal 1.5X their usual thrown damage. Plus an extra .5 damage for each 3 seconds spent juggling up to 15 seconds.
Lvl4. Juggle 6 knives for at least 3 seconds before rapidly throwing them at any number of targets. Knives deal 1.5X their usual thrown damage.Plus an extra .5 damage for each 3 seconds spent juggling up to 15 seconds.
Lvl5. Juggle 7 knives for at least 3 seconds before rapidly throwing them at any number of targets. Knives deal 1.5X their usual thrown damage. Plus an extra .5 damage for each 3 seconds spent juggling up to 15 seconds. Add 1 knife for each tier after this (total 10).

acrobatics
~passive
You feel more springy and can move around with acrobatic ease.
+5m to jumping, +10% movement speed, -5% fatigue, increased dodging move speed.

this is my job
~passive
levelling entertainment up as your life skill gives experience to your EXP bar.

Name: crowd pleaser
Tier: 3
Role: Marksmare, Debuffer
Attributes: here you start to get debuffs, with random status effects and a powerful cc ability, you have lots of use.
Description: you've made a bit of a name for yourself, you've learned how to do some pickpocketing when you're on had times, but also how to do some clowning and how to enthral an audience.

slight of hand
Active
~you distract the minster with one hand whilst grabbing an item with the other.
Lvl1. Steal an item from a mob (doesn't affect dropped loot), with +10% to rarity roll.
Lvl2. Steal an item from a mob (doesn't affect dropped loot), with +20% to rarity roll.
Lvl3. Steal an item from a mob (doesn't affect dropped loot), with +30% to rarity roll.
Lvl4. Steal an item from a mob (doesn't affect dropped loot), with +40% to rarity roll.
Lvl5. Steal an item from a mob (doesn't affect dropped loot), with +50% to rarity roll.

pie throw
Active
~you pull a pie from clown subspace and throw it at an opponent
(Applicable statuses: poison(all types), unconscious, blind, silenced, stunned, burning, slowed, nauseous, drunk, fatigued, weakened.)
Lvl1. Inflict a random status ailment for 30 seconds
Lvl2. Inflict a random status ailment for 45 seconds
Lvl3. Inflict a random status ailment for 60 seconds
Lvl4. Inflict a random status ailment for 75 seconds
Lvl5. Inflict a random status ailment for 90 seconds

put on a show
Active
~you put on an act (sing, dance, juggle, etc.), and your opponents are forced to watch and applaud you for a time after your 'show'.
* opponents must watch your performance unless broken free by damage, or resisted.
Lvl1. Applause lasts 10 seconds. Damaging opponents whilst watching/applauding has a 70% chance of releasing them.
Lvl2. Applause lasts 15 seconds. Damaging opponents whilst watching/applauding has a 65% chance of releasing them.
Lvl3. Applause lasts 20 seconds. Damaging opponents whilst watching/applauding has a 60% chance of releasing them.
Lvl4. Applause lasts 25 seconds. Damaging opponents whilst watching/applauding has a 55% chance of releasing them.
Lvl5. Applause lasts 30 seconds. Damaging opponents whilst watching/applauding has a 50% chance of releasing them.

Name: circus performer
Tier: 2
Role: Marksmare, support, Debuffer
Attributes: you've learned some support skills, increasing the party's buffs as well as breaking free of many cc spells.
Description: you've Mede it into a circus, of course you've left, but you have the skills. Wherever you go many NPCs have heard of you, but you're not quite at the big time yet.

share the joy
Passive
~ your joyous disposition spreads across your party, spreading theirs in turn.
Lvl1. All group member's buffs gain +10% increased effect. Auras have 20% increased AOE.
Lvl2. All group member's buffs gain +15% increased effect. Auras have 20% increased AOE.
Lvl3. All group member's buffs gain +20% increased effect. Auras have 20% increased AOE.
Lvl4. All group member's buffs gain +25% increased effect. Auras have 20% increased AOE.
Lvl5. All group member's buffs gain +25% increased effect. Auras have 20% increased AOE. All buffs are considered auras with a 3M radius as well as buffs.

magic trick
Active
~you make a gesture and say a 'magic' phrase, and wondrous things happen.
Lvl1. Chance to cast tier 4 and tier 3 spells at top level.
Lvl2. Chance to also cast tier two spells at their lowest level.
Lvl3. Chance to also cast two spells at their lowest level, no longer casts tier 4 spells.
Lvl4. Chance to also cast two spells at their highest level.
Lvl5. Chance to also cast 1 spells at their lowest level, no longer casts tier 3 spells.

daring escape
Active
~you channel Hoofdini and slip out of any entrapment.
Lvl1. Remove all movement restrictions, enthralments, and silences from yourself.
Lvl2. Remove all movement restrictions, enthralments, and silences from yourself and allies within 5 meters
Lvl3. Remove all movement restrictions, enthralments, and silences from your party.

Well known
Passive
~many NPCs know of you, and you can use this to influence them occasionally.

Name: master performer
Tier: 1
Role: Marksmare, support, Debuffer
Attributes: you now have a buff of your own! as well as a powerful single target cripple, and a cc/finisher ability
Description: you've made it, you're a master performer, known far and wide. Have fun being famous and useful in every party.

big top music
Passive (audio toggle)
~you're followed by an exuberant and joyous tune, letting everyone know that a master performer is among them.
Lvl1. Allies get +1 to STR and DEX, as well as +3% damage.
Lvl2. Allies get +2 to STR and DEX, as well as +3% damage.
Lvl3. Allies get +3 to STR and DEX, as well as +4% damage.
Lvl4. Allies get +4 to STR and DEX, as well as +4% damage.
Lvl5. Allies get +5 to STR and DEX, as well as +5% damage.

break a leg
Active
~ you give your best wishes for a good show, to their shins.
Lvl1. You bash your opponents leg, tripping them as well as crippling and stunning them. Stun lasts 5 seconds, cripple lasts 60 seconds.
Lvl2. You bash your opponents leg, tripping them as well as crippling and stunning them.Stun lasts 7 seconds, cripple lasts 60 seconds.
Lvl3. You bash your opponents leg, tripping them as well as crippling and stunning them.Stun lasts 9 seconds, cripple lasts 60 seconds. Slows for the duration of the cripple.
Lvl4. You bash your opponents leg, tripping them as well as crippling and stunning them.Stun lasts 11 seconds, cripple lasts 60 seconds. Slows for the duration of the cripple.
Lvl5. You bash your opponents leg, tripping them as well as crippling them and rendering them helpless. Helplessness lasts for 5 seconds, stun lasts 10 seconds after that, cripple lasts 60 seconds. Slows for the duration of the cripple.

grand finale
Active
~you announce the show is about to end, stupefying your opponents and making your allies put in their all.
Lvl1. 50% chance to stun all enemies for 5 sec, all allies next attack deals X2 damage.
Lvl2. 75% chance to stun all enemies for 10 sec, all allies next attack deals X2.5 damage.
Lvl3. 100% chance to stun all enemies for 15 sec, all allies next attack deals X3 damage.

famous
Passive
~you're famous now! Have fun.
Nearly all NPCs (especially in towns) will know of you, and you can do many things with your power.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

I like this one as well. Reminds me of a harlequin class.

So a Jack of All Trades type of class?

Damn you put quite a bit of work into this.

Bit of an odd class, but Equestrian Earth and the game team behind it were always open to creative ideas.

And the master of none.
I got the idea from the Red Mage in Final Fantasy and the Phantom from Maple Story. I also made this when I was playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, so that might have influenced that.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Hmm versatile, but might fall off in the high-level areas. I'm worried that such a player would be restricted to areas that are lower levels than his current one. He'll have to rely on his teammates to dish out damage, so I'm seeing this guy as some type of support class.

Fairly accurate. I really like the 'this is my job' skill and the 'famous' skill. Probably some of the better ideas of the class.

3978085 Been a long while, forgot about that. But yeah, odd is fun. I love oddball classes.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

certainly brings interesting things to the table

Thanks! I hope u like it. I have always like magic-wielding classes, and healers is at the second top of my list.

Sry 4 the late reply though

The weapon Master seeks nothing but joy in battle and Mastery of all weapons, but cannot use the most powerful skills that make the others so great.

As in the ultimate skills of that class, like a fire spell that makes it rain meteors, crashing onto the earth and exploding, creating a small crator in its wake
or an ice spell that makes ice spikes spew forth from the ground, impaling all unfortunate enough to be on the ground
or a warrior/necromancer skill in which he slashes upward, making the sky itself slice open and summon creatures from the void and beyond
Or a necrotic spell where she calls upon the power of blood and shadows, heals the party and draining the enemies life force, enhancing her own and her parties abilities
Oh
Would you look at that
I've made a few skill ideas
Onward with the class creation, me!

Name: Void Summoner
Class: Summoner/Battlemage
Preferred Weapons: Enchanted Sword
Armor: Light, Robes
~ Tier 4 - Void Disciple
~ Tier 3 - Void Novice
~ Tier 2 - Void Acolyte
~ Tier 1 - Void Master
Role: Mage, Support
Attributes: Has a Void companion with them, can summon a large number of weaker void creatures and/or some Void Terrors for a limited amount of time. They tend to be loners do to their minions. At Tire 1 can transform into a void legend.
Description: As Void Disciples, we have a companion from the void, who is bound to us as a familiar. What it looks like, what it does, and what it can do is based on who you are at heart. As such, the closer you are to your companion, the better you understand yourself. But there is more to us than summoning. We can call unto the power of the void and deliver devastating spells, enhance our own strength, and become a Void Legend for a short amount of time. Join us, and embrace the Void.
Key Abilities/Skills:

Tier 4
The Orb
Passive
Lvl 1:You are granted an orb that is part of the void, from the void. Your summons must be connected to the orb to control them. When the orb depletes of its power, all summons become dis-connected and no longer follow your will for an hour before they are sent back into the void. You can recharge it using Stamina, mana, or willpower. Mana charges it faster than the others, and willpower charges slower. The more void monsters you summon, the faster it depletes
Lvl 2: Orb lasts longer
Lvl 3: Orb lasts longer

Connection
Active
You connect your summons to the orb, and it becomes bound to your will. Those not connected are mindless and will attack anything in sight

Summon Creature
Active
Creatures are small and weak, yes, but there perfect in numbers when fighting a small army
Lvl 1: Summons a creature to fight for you until the Orb depletes
Max:5
Lvl 2: Increases max number of summons
Max10
Lvl 3: Increases max number of summons
Max:15

Tier 3

Summon Terror
Active
Summon a Terror to fight for you. Dis-connected, it will only attack in self-defense
Lvl 1: Summons a Terror until your orb depletes
Lvl 2: The Terror gains slight improvements in all stats
Lvl 3: You are able to summon 2 Terrors

Void power
Passive
Deepen your connection with the void
Lvl 1: Summons are stronger
Lvl 2: Summons adapt to the environment (i.e. lava monsters in lava biomes)
Lvl 3: Orb lasts twice as long

Blade of Nothing
Toggle
You love the void and it loves you. In the form of deadly weapons.
Lvl 1: Allows bipedal stance, adds blades on hooves, drains mana.
Lvl 2: Drains less mana, blades do more damage
Lvl 3: Drains less mana, blades silence on first hit for 2 seconds - Cool down 10 seconds

Pulse
Active
You charge your power into force, and push outwards
Lvl 1: Stagers enemies around you and deals magic damage
Lvl 2: Max charge to knock back small enemies and stager large ones, deals more magic damage
Lvl 3: Max charge knocks back large enemies and stagers colossal ones, deals true damage

Give
Active
Your companion gives your ally a needed heal
Lvl 1 : [name of companion] loves you and wants to help by healing you and your allies.
Lvl 2 : [name of companion] Gives a minor stat boost to allies around him/her
Lvl 3 : [name of companion] Plays music, which heals allies and gives them more armor. [name of companion] can now help you in battle. Using Pulse will cause [name of companion] to use pulse, [name of companion] can now become a Void Nightmare.

Tier 2
Evolution
Passive
Your creatures can take part in glorious evolution
Lvl 1: summons have a 10% chance to evolve on each kill, gaining health and armor on evolution
Lvl 2: summons have a 20% chance to evolve on each kill, gaining health, armor, and damage on evolution
Lvl 3: summons have a 30% chance to evolve on each kill, and 1% chance to Evolve on summon.

Void Spear
Active
You love the void, and it loves you. In the form of deadly weapons.
Lvl 1: Throw spears from nothing
Lvl 2: Charge to add power
Lvl 3: Max charge pierces through your enemy, and breaks into many, damaging any behind it

Praise to the void
Passive
Your devotion to the void grants you more power
Lvl 1: Your void weapons are sharper, and your summons, stronger
Lvl 2: [name of companion] heals you more and heals summons around you
Lvl 3: Void Terrors grow with each enemy it eats, gaining health.

Love Burns
Passive
Your Void weapons burns with your passion for the void
Lvl 1: Your Void weapons deal fire damage
Lvl 2: Fire damage lingers longer
Lvl 3: You have access to other simple pyromancy spells

Fixation
Passive
The Orb Charges faster
Lvl 1: Takes less mana to charge
Lvl 2: Takes less stamina to charge
Lvl 3: Will power charges it faster

Tier 1
Of the Void
Become a Void Legend
The Void has grown to love you, so much so that she has given you the power to become one of her most powerful creations
-Nek'rah
"Nek'Rah was the most horrifying monster I could have ever encountered.
~Tank~ With scales of Titinite, the titanic lizard rends you to pieces.
Crush
Active
Stomp the ground, knocking enemies up and doing damage
Rend
Active
Use your claws to make your enemies mince-meat
Roar
Active
Use your powerful voice to silence enemies
Fire Breath
Active
Breath fire and burn your enemies
Devour
Active
Eat your enemies and heal a large amount.

-Cro'Tark
A Xer'Sai, the burrowing void monsters. This one, however, is the king.
Cro'Tark is a terrifying monster that burrows in the ground and kills you in silence.
Wrath of the Xer'Sai
Passive
Your mana bar is replaced with a fury bar. The more fury you have, the stronger the skills. Also called 'Blood Lust'. Each kill fills your bar.
Slice and Dice
You dash forward, dealing damage to enemies along the way. If you successfully damage an enemy, you can use this ability again once.
Assassinate
Instantly kill an enemy 10 levels below you. Must be burrowed to cast.
Brutalize
brutally damage an enemy 7 levels below you in a horrifying way, stunning those around you with fear for .5 seconds. Must be burrowed to cast.
Savage Bite
Savagely bite an enemy. At full fury, do true damage.
Burrow/Un-burrow
Go under the ground, Unseen
Come out of the ground, knocking up enemies in the way.
Tunnel
Make a tunnel from outside the ground. using it makes you go faster.

Boss Skills
Xen'Dra
Gained after defeating Xen'Dra, the Void Dragon
Void Breath
'Magic fire'
Continuously consume mana to damage enemies.Does not stagger.
Swipe
A simple swipe.
Charge to add magic damage
Short flight
Use your wings to knock back enemies.
Quake
Stop the ground to stagger enemies. Does no damage. Charge to add magic damage.

Dhi'Nox
Active
Assume the form of The Traitor
Costs half of your maximum health and mana, then doubles your maximum amount. Drains your health while in this form.
Chaos blade
Active/Passive
Your given a blade made of void crystal. Sustained use decreases your maximum mana.
Vampiric Drain
Passive
Each attack heals you
Souless Rage
Doubles damage at the cost of doubling the health drain
Undead Charge
Rush forward, halving any damage taken on the way and deal 50 damage, scales the more distance you travel up to 200 damage

Hidden Skill (for ALL classes)
Self Sacrifice
Activated by saving an ally using your own flesh. Must endure fatal damage. Must have never harmed another player outside of pvp battles
'You, who selflessly protected your ally with your own flesh, have proven to be worthy of this blessing'
Grants you a one time use ability that instantly revives you to full health and puts you in the maximum level for exactly 10 seconds
if your at tier 1, triples all stats.
once used, you are unable to get it again. If you try to tell others about it, anyone that doesn't have it can never gain it, and you lose this ability.

Dhi'Nox is human.
Xen'Dra looks like this

IM FINALLY DOOOOOOOOOOONE

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

This actually seems like a class my ponysona OC would like to play as. Could I make some suggestions on how to make this more unique, however?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Ok so like, you know how the cookie cutter summoner class is always simplistic. Every single minion and summonable has different Summon Duration and all that, but it's not very clear on why that is. There's always the occasional explanation (like how Zombie-like summons 'expire' when their timer runs out), but most of the time it seems a bit boring to me.

So I propose a different sort of method of summoning mechanics that would fit well with this specific one.

What if the Void Disciple were to have an object that would tie all of his summons together, as an anchor for his summons to be with the player?
In detail, I'm imagine the player to own a orb of inky darkness that they carry with them at all times, and that when they summon a creature from the Void, they tie/chain that creature to the orb so they're forced to fight for them as the orb is now connected to their life force.
This is not an automatic process and has to be done manually asap when the creature is brought forth. The reason why I want this is because that way, the summoner doesn't spam all of his creatures at once and will actually have to take the time to complete the Controlled Summoning process.

Now with that said, I want to move onto the other mechanics of the orb, which I will now dub as the Void Orb from this point on.

~ Uncontrolled Summoned Mobs - those that aren't connected to the Orb - are uncontrolled and reacts with the assigned Monster A.I. of the creature (meaning it'll act as its Wild Mob counterpart, meaning it'll freely attacking anyone in anyway it's designed to do).
~ Void Orbs can control a limited number of Summoned Mobs, starting at 3 Mobs for Tier 4 - Void Disciples. The number of Maximum Summoned Mobs is raised by one with each Job Tier Advancement, capping at 6 Summoned Mobs.
~ The Void Orb has a 'Strength' Duration to it, which its capacity bar increases with the player's combined Stamina and Mana. However, it is a separate resource bar from Stamina and Mana, so it is not affected when the Player uses spells or skills involving Mana or Stamina.
+ The Orb's 'Strength' Duration is the Summon Timer for all Summoned Mobs connected to the Orb. Once the Void Orb's resource bar is depleted, all Summoned Mobs at the time are sent back to the Void.
+ The amount of Summoned Mobs that are summon do affect the resource bar's Rate of Decay. The more monsters summoned, the faster it depletes.
+ The Player can sustain the resource bar with either Stamina, Mana, 'willpower', or a combination of the listed resources. 'Willpower' is simply 'focusing' on the Orb without having to use any of the game's existing resource bars. However, it is the slowest method of recharging the Void Orb.
~ There are passive skills that would also buff the Void Orb. Such buffs would include Faster Recharges, Increased Capacity for the Orb's resource bar, buffing the Summons, etc.

Those are the ideas I have for now. With this, the Void Disciple now has a ton of more depth to it and an actual skill level.

I haven't decided whether the player could still have the choice of moving while recharging the Orb, but I assume that they could do so if they were only contributing Mana to the Orb's recharge. Other than Mana, they would have to have stay in one place and be uninterrupted while in the process of recharging the Orb.
If the player has great control over his Summons or has great Teammates, then he could essentially keep recharging the Orb without having to do anything else in the fight.

You genius!
This is a wonderful Idea that I will use- No, Must use in any summoner class I create- or something similar to it

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Mmh hmm! Well do try to vary it up though. With Fluttershy, I plan to make it so that she can continue playing her harp for her Summons so she continues to charm them into helping her. While her summons are not as strong as other summoner classes, she makes up for it in utility and she doesn't have to go through a long recharging process to keep her summons active.

Right
I plan on making more classes after this one once I stop playing League of Legends today
yeh

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Heh ok then. I play League too, btw.

Im finally done with the Void Summoner!
I think I'm gonna make another one later

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Looks pretty solid, Although if I do somehow include this in my story, I might need to take liberty to changing the design of some of the Tier 1 summons.

there not summons
and I should change them
dammit, that took a while to do
now I gotta go through the process of making more skills.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Oh sorry I didn't read it thoroughly.
Transformations.
But still I think the designs of their appearance could be tweaked for the better.

Meh
do what you will
imma make another class
maybe
probably
or I may just fuck around a bit

Name:
Class:
Preferred Weapons:
Armor:
~ Tier 4 -
~ Tier 3 -
~ Tier 2 -
~ Tier 1 -
Role:
Attributes:
Description:

Key Abilities/Skills: (3-5 per tier)

I'm just putting this here 'cause I might be using this in the future, and people could use this to

Name: Cursed
Class: Warrior/Magi
Preferred Weapons: Swords, a catalyst (horn, wand, etc)
Armor: Light
~ Tier 4 - Dead
~ Tier 3 - Spirit / Soulless
~ Tier 2 - Dark Spirit / Undead
~ Tier 1 - Demon Soul / Dark Soul
Role: Battle mage
Attributes: Needs souls to use abilities. Souls are collected from the bodies of the fallen. Option to have your stats based off of your real self. Stat growth will be penalized until you reach a level specific to you based on your stats.
All enemies will recognize you as an undead and attack you on sight.

Description: You, poor soul, have been cursed. Your soul is contaminated, and you cannot feed upon normal sustenances. Instead, you must dine on the souls of others.
Luckily for you, you have a whole feast, right infront of you...
You just need to take it.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Tier 4: Dead
Soul Drain
Active
You drain the souls of the fallen and use them to power your skills.
Effect: Food cannot fill you. Souls sustain your body, and the fewer souls you have the more hunger you feel.
Lvl1 : All fallen enemies have their soul taken by you. Must activate out of combat
Lvl2 : Your Soul bar increases by 20. Large enemies yield stronger souls
Lvl3 : Your Soul bar increases by 20. Your fallen comrades yield souls capable of healing. These special souls can be used 3 times. The ally being used gains half EXP from the enemy.

Soul Power
Active
Use a soul to power your own strength
Lvl1 : Increase attack speed and attack damage by 5% for 20 seconds
Lvl2 : Increase Health by 10% for 20 seconds
Lvl3 : Enchant weapon with a soul. Properties differ from each soul and last until you are out of combat

Spirit flame
Active
Use a soul to create a powerful flame that follows target enemies.
Lvl1 : Summon 1 spirit flame
Lvl2 : Summon 3 spirit flames
Lvl3 : Summon 5 Spirit flames
Souls of your comrades deal x2 damage to the target and deal splash damage. Allies are healed.

Soul Arrow
Active
Create an arrow from a soul.
Lvl1 : Create a soul arrow for x1.5 damage
Lvl2 : Soul arrows are faster. Speed scales with Intelligence.
Lvl3 : soul arrows curve toward target (they do not home in on it)
Souls of comrades can pierce through targets and heal allies

Tier 3 Spirit
You are granted Access to miracles.
Lightning Spear
Create a spear of lightning from your hand, and hurl it at your foes.
Lvl1 : Create a Spear of lightning, which curves towards enemies and does shot damage. (shock damage is doubled against conductive opponents, does AoE damage in water)
Lvl2 : Speed of spear scales with your Strength. For Unicorns, the speed is scaled with your Intelligence.
Lvl3 : Lightning spear does area of effect damage
Souls of Comrades turn this into a chain Lightning Spear. Enemies closer to the target are dealt more damage and heal allies.

Soothing light
You heal yourself and those close to you with light.
Chant, "Let all your wounds be mended" to cast
Lvl1 : Heal 10% of your health and to those in close proximity over time.
Lvl2 : Heal 20% of your health and to those in close proximity over time. Increases range.
Lvl3 : Heal 30% of your health and to those in close proximity over time. Increases range further.
Souls of allies heal x2.

Soul Mend
Mend your own soul, healing yourself and making your body stronger
Lvl1 : Heal 20% of your health over 1 minute and reduce physical damage by 10% for 30 seconds.
Lvl2 : Heal 30% of your health over 45 seconds and reduce magic damage by 10% for 30 seconds. Removes damage over time effects.
Lvl3 : Heal 40% of your health over 30 seconds and reduce damage by 15% for 40 seconds.

30 weaks later...

3978115 using an advanced skill combo can rip through enemies like paper. Think the Aran from maple story, but more complex.
god that took me a long time to remember
also, am I the only one who's making classes now?

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4666052 I guess so. This group became a ghost town after I went on a hiatus.

Meh. I'll keep adding to the ghost town then.

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

4667051 Hmm wow pretty cool of you then.

I'm gonna make 'Fallen from Grace' classes.
Like when Luna became Nightmare Moon, but they're not necessarily evil.
I shalt make a story featuring these classes.
Eventually.
Maybe.
I will not go beyond what I put here, until I get working on that story.
For those that like the shadows but don't want to hide

Name: Dark Disciple
Class: Tank
Preferred Weapons: Wands/Staves and Chimes
Armor: Heavy
~ Tier 4 - Blessed Page
~ Tier 3 - Cursed Knight
~ Tier 2 - Dark Guard
~ Tier 1 - Dark Sentinel
Role: Supportive Tank
Attributes: More powerful in the darkness. Can see in the dark. A 'Fallen from Grace' class. Soak up damage and us that as offense.
Description: From Light to shadow, you have been damned. Fallen from Grace, you wander the world seeking redemption. Cursed by the light, you now use the shadows to reflect damage.
Key Abilities/Skills:
Cursed Knight
Shadow armor
Shadows reflect attacks.
Lvl1 : 10% physical damage is reflected. Increases your armor by 10%. Skills from Blessed Page become Shadow based.
Lvl2 : 20% physical damage is reflected. Projectiles do reduced damage. Increases your health by 10%
Lvl3 : 30% of damage is reflected. Can grab spells. If done wrong, spells do increased damage.

For the Singers that want to be evil

Name: Siren
Class: Magus
Preferred Weapons: Musical Instruments
Armor: Cloth
~ Tier 4 - Songstress
~ Tier 3 - Deceptive Soothsayer
~ Tier 2 - Beautiful Lie
~ Tier 1 - Siren
Role: Support
Attributes: More powerful when famous (or infamous). Lying is easier. A 'Fallen from Grace' class. Can hypnotize animals, monsters, and specific NPCs. The instrument and song you play affects your abilities. You can only be a Siren if you have a certain amount of fame
Description: From Graceful to Deceitful, you have been damned. Fallen from Grace, you wander the world seeking fame from your lies. Singing your way to stardom, you now use the light to create illusions and your voice to create the most beautiful sounds... or the deadliest.
Key Abilities/Skills:
Deceptive Soothsayer
Soothing song
Your music calms your enemy, losing their will to fight while your allies gain strength from it. The song you play affects what buffs your allies gain, and how powerful.

Decietful song
Your music makes your enemies weaker. The song you play affects it's strength and the effect. Your lies strengthen the affect

For those guys that love fighting

Name: Bloody Blade
Class: Warrior
Preferred Weapons: Swords
~ Tier 4 - Swordsmare
~ Tier 3 - Gladiator
~ Tier 2 - Soldier
~ Tier 1 - Warmonger
Role: Fighter
Attributes: More powerful when bloodied. Addicted to blood (in-game). A 'Fallen from Grace' class. Magic is substituted with Blood lust, which fills with each unit slain (or by drinking blood). You are able to be physically affected by blood, and are unable to turn off blood and gore animations.
Description: From honored to disgrace, you have been damned. Fallen from Grace, you wander the world seeking battle. Banished by your clan, you now use blood to create weapons.
Key Abilities/Skills:
Gladiator
Passive
Your Mana guage is replaced with a bloodlust guage, and is used to power abilities.
The less Armor you wear, the more damage you inflict.
The Bloody Blade
Active
Create a blade from blood
Lvl1 : Your blade is dull, and unbalanced. You can mold the blade into whatever shape you desire. (great sword, dagger, ect)
Lvl2 : Your blade is sharp, and balanced. +10 max blood lust
Lvl3 : Your blade is razor sharp, and its perfectly balanced. +10 max blood lust

How the hell does one corrupt a ninja? I'm not touching that.
For those that want a different way to use magic.

Name: Anti-magus
Class: Warrior
Preferred Weapons: gloves
~ Tier 4 - Apprentice mage
~ Tier 3 - Magibane
~ Tier 2 - Antimage
~ Tier 1 - Negative
Role: Dualist
Attributes: Has a high resistance to magic, and mana potions are poisonous to them. Absorbs a portion of magic and converts it into energy. All mana buffs and enchantments boost energy.
Description: From Mage to Anti-mage, you have been damned. Fallen from grace, you wander the world seeking to regain your magic. With the magic you convert into energy, you create weapons that can negate magic.
Key Abilities/Skills:
Magibane
Negative
passive
Your magic is replaced with energy, and magic is converted into energy
Lvl1 : 10% of magic damage is converted into energy. Energy regenerates up to 20% of your bar.
Lvl2 : 20% of magic damage is converted into energy. Energy regenerates up to 25% of your bar.
Lvl3 : 30% of magic damage is converted into energy. Energy regenerates up to 30% of your bar.

Could you give me the names of your core classes?
I want to make the 'Fallen from Grace' classes based from those

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Applejack – LassoLass
Class ladder
Tier 4 >> Blessed Page
Tier 3 >> Holy Knight
Tier 2 >> Paladin
Tier 1 >> Sun Sentinel

Fluttershy – Bunny
Class ladder
Tier 4 >> Songtress
Tier 3 >> Druid Soothsayer
Tier 2 >> Animagus
Tier 1 >> Gaia’s Herald

Pinkie Pie – 1AmTh3Party
Class Ladder
Tier 4 >> Junior Ninja
Tier 3 >> Journeymare(or colt) Ninja
Tier 2 >> Elite Ninja
Tier 1 >> Shadow Walker of [Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, or Lightning]

Rainbow Dash – Rainbow Streak
Class Ladder
Tier 4 >> Swordsmare
Tier 3 >> Mercenary
Tier 2 >> Veteran
Tier 1 >> Grandmaster at Arms

Spike ¬¬– Scaling Hotness
Class ladder
Tier 4 >> Dragon (No Particular Class Yet. They have their own set of skills and can skip Tier 4 classes.)
Tier 3 >> Crossbowdrake
Tier 2 >> Ranger
Tier 1 >> Arch Maven

Rarity – Glimmering Riches
Class ladder
Tier 4 >> Apprentice Mage
Tier 3 >> Geomancer
Tier 2 >> Gem Archer [Magical Archer]
Tier 1 >> Crystal Bowmare [Magical Archer]

Twilight Sparkle – MagiAdept
Magic Caster - Non-elemental mage, more ‘energy’ based sort of spells, raw power
Class Ladder
Tier 4 >> Apprentice Mage
Tier 3 >> Magic Caster
Tier 2 >> Mana Manipulator
Tier 1 >> Leyline Weaver

IM BACK BABY
MORE ECCENTERIC THEN EVAR
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHJHQKJHSGDFJAGSDF
first, I make new race and race - specific class
well
maybe it's an affliction/curse/blessing like vamprism or lycanthropy

Race Name : Undead
Attributes : Cannot regenerate health, but instead drains health from enemies. Magic is more potent by 5%, but cannot regenerate mana. Instead, they absorb mana from enemy and ally spell casts. Mana stones will allow undead to regenerate mana temproarily, depending on it's strengh. This also applies to health, with it's own stone called Blood stone.
To become an undead, you must perform a lvl 10 quest wich is gained when you ask any shop keeper about necromancers, which most will reply "Necromancers? There should be one/a few [directions]. I hear that if you die, you become bound to then as an Undead."
To complete the quest, either kill the necromancers or die by them, killing them will reward you with bounty gold. Dying by them will force you to become undead, and you will be able to control your character for exactly 10 seconds before the necromancer gains control of your body. Killing the necromancer will keep you undead and you will be able to become an undead-specific class. To reverse undeath, you will need to be purified by any holy charecter class. All holy charecter classes will gain a new skill called purify, which purifies enemies, making them less aggressive and take more damage depending on the enemy. Purifying Undead Charecters will kill them instantly upon completion, and revive them shortly after. Must have permission to purify. Takes a full minute to complete on an Undead character.

with that done, the class for it
well
i call it a class, but really it's just adapting your current one with whatever you are already
so
Undead Blessed Page ftw

Name: DeadBlood
Class: Any
Preferred Weapons: Any
Armor: Any
~ Tier 4 - Rotting Corpse
~ Tier 3 - Skeleton
~ Tier 2 - Ghoul
~ Tier 1 - Dread Lord
Role: Any
Attributes: Adapts your current class to fit Undeath
Description: As an undead, your raw power has increased. With this, you will be able to use abilities you were unable to use before, at the cost of damaging your body.
Key Abilities/Skills:
[any melee based class]
Empowered Attack
Active
Your next attack will damage your body, but it will decimate the enemy.
lvl 1 : + 20% more dmg on your next attack, damage self for 10% of your total hp. Can inflict fatal damage
lvl 2 : + 25% more dmg on your next attack, demage self for 7% of your total hp. Can inflict fatal damage
lvl 3 : + 30% more dmg on your next attack, damage self for 5% of your total hp. Will leave you with 1 hp if you have less then 5% hp.

Feel No Pain
Passive
You have 20% more total hp, but you take 5-10% more dmg based on enemy level.

[any magic based class]
Overload/Fuelless
passive
Enables you to cast spells with 0 mana, but damages inflicts True damage to self based on mana cost. Enables your mana to over-charge, and your spells will be 5-10% stronger, but damage self for 10% of your total hp over 5 seconds

Self Destruct
Upon death, if you have overloaded your magic, you will explode dealing AoE magic damage based on your mana pool. This will damage allies for 50% less damage.

[any ranged based class]
Breathless
Passive
Nolonger needing to breath, your accuracy has grown
Accuracy increases by (10%)

Corpse Curse
Active
You begin to breath again, and your magic flows through your weapon for a short time with your undead aura, poisonous to living creatures
All ranged attacks become poisonous, deal more damage and have a 5% chance of minor paralasis for 20 seconds, at the cost of Breathless.
lvl 1 : Deals 40(+20% Dex) physical damage and deals 30(+10% of your Int) over 10 seconds
lvl 2 : Deals 100(+22% Dex) physical damage and deals 20(+15% of your Int) over 10 seconds
lvl 3 : Deals 160(+25% Dex) physical damage and deals 10(+20% of your Int) over 10 seconds

Comment posted by Scornas deleted Dec 27th, 2016
Comment posted by Scornas deleted Mar 23rd, 2017

So I have news (!)
1st, I'm gonna write a spin-off of Equestrian Earth with characters using my classes (coming never!)
2nd, I'm going to make another class
3rd, I've edited  my Cursed(4419661) class to be less punishing with memory loss and more not-life-ruining, along with a minor change to my void summoner class (4033361)
now, onto the class!~

Name: Fey Companion
Class: Battle Mage
Preferred Weapons: Catalyst weapon (melee weapon used to cast spells, usually signified by a purple gem)
Armor: Light, Moderate
~ Tier 4 - Fey Touched
~ Tier 3 - Fey Blessed
~ Tier 2 - Fey Held
~ Tier 1 - Fey Embraced
Role: Versatile
Attributes: You have a fey companion, based on your definition of freedom, who you call upon to power your abilities.
A very versatile class.

To gain this class, you must first be tier novice and find a fey, which gather around places of intrest- calming bakeries, woodshops, a smithy, etc., and befriend a fey, which will give you Fey Touched.

Description: You, who have been touched by the fey, spirits of magical origin, have gained the favor of a fairy. They have given you their name and are now your lifelong friend.
As you grow closer to this fairy, your strength will increase, and you will learn what it means to be a friend of the fey.

Key Abilities/Skills:

Tier 4 :

Fey Companion
Passive
You have befriended a fey, and having [him/her/them] around is a boon to you and your allies. Only you can see [fairy name]; the others see faintly glowing white orbs.
[You may have more than one fey friend, but only one can help you for the day]

lvl 1 : Slight stat boosts to you and your party.
All of your abilities are affected by the type of fairy your companion is (for example, a cooking fairy has the attribute of fire, and a mining fairy has one of earth).
[fairy name] can actively heal your party for 5% of your total health, or heal someone for 20% of their missing health, and will tell you a bit more about themselves.
Alternatively, they can increase your team's damage by 5% or one person's damage by 20%.
[fairy name] helps you (for instance, a fairy of cooking will help you cook), will ask you for favors, and will tell you more about themselves. Your relationship with your fairy effects the effectiveness of your spells by up to 10%.

Faeblade
Toggle
You ask [fairy name] to bless your weapon.
lvl 1 : converts 10% of your attack damage as elemental damage
lvl 2 : converts 15% of your attack damage as elemental damage and has a 5% chance to apply status effects
lvl 3 : converts 20% of your attack damage as elemental damage and has a 10% chance to apply status effects

Flare
Active
You use a flare of fae magic to incapacitate your foes.
lvl 1 : , you incapacitate your foes in a 15 feet cone in front of you for one second, dealing 5% of your weapon's damage as bonus elemental damage.
lvl 2 : , you incapacitate your foes in a 20 feet cone in front of you for two seconds, dealing 10% of your weapon's damage as bonus elemental damage.
lvl 3 : , you incapacitate your foes in a 25 feet cone in front of you for three seconds, dealing 15% of your weapon's damage as bonus elemental damage.

Tier 3 :

Fae Protection
Active
Fairies will give you a protective shield.
lvl 1 : [Fairy name] protects you for 5% of your total health. Damage of the same type is unaffected, damage its effective against is halved, and damage its weak to is doubled (example: a fire shield will take full damage from a spell that does 10 fire damage, 5 from nature, and 20 from ice/water).
Alternatively, you can shield your team for 2.5% of your total health.
lvl 2 : [Fairy name] protects you for 10% of your total health. Damage of the same type is unaffected, damage its effective against is halved, and damage its weak to is doubled.
Alternatively, you can shield your team for 5% of your total health.
lvl 3 : [Fairy name] protects you for 15% of your total health. Damage of the same type is unaffected, damage its effective against is halved, and damage its weak to is doubled.
Alternativly, you can shield your team for 7.5% of your total health.

Illusuary Body
Passive

Faewalk
Active

Blast
Active

Tier 2

Fair Eyes
Passive

Silver Tongue
Passive

3 act
4 act
5 act

Tier 1
1 pas
2 pas
3 act
4 act
5 act

stat
Health
damage
element
status effect
hard cc
distance
protection

Hiya! I'm makin' a new class again, after so long!
also, I tweaked my other classes a bit before I started making the Fey Companion
gotta love my "introducing like 20 more new mechanics" classes I pump out

Chaotic Note
Group Admin

That's a pretty creative way to introduce a class. I'll consider it.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 189