Equestrian Earth Hubnet 386 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

By Bio no I don't mean the same thing as making a class.

The bio is what you would see while reading into what a class is capable of.

I want to not just see equipment carried what kind of class they are. But rather the "History" and the Skills. Not in depth on skills of course but what you can expect from a character depending in customization into a class.

EX:

This Example is straight from my story and also based off of notes I've taken from most of the major points were class has been mentioned, and honest opinions on game class functions.

Geomancer:
Geomancers are a type of Mage normally focusing down to a type of gem, stone, or use of the environment, being able to play either Aggresive or Strategically geomancers come with a highly adaptive play style depending on who is playing as them.
Customizable branches of Geomancer class:
Gems (Various Effects for different gems [MAY ONLY SPECIALIZE IN THREE])(various branches off the main): Rubies (20% Fire elemental damage per gem), Emeralds (.5% Poison Elemental damage[continuous] + 20% Melee per gem), Sapphires(20% Ice Elemental damage), Diamonds(146% Melee damage per gem), Pearls(Heal Allies), Topaz(Ice Elemental Trap[ slow 50% ] ), Opal(10% Holy damage + 50% Melee damage per gem) , Turquoise (10% Spear damage + 40% Melee damage)
Stones [Note: Stones are ordinary rocks that do 75% Melee each at minimum, Upgrades will enchant stones have effects depending on active abilities only one active ability allowed at a time]: Runes (Explosive damage, Fire Damage, Ice Damage, Shock Damage, 100% extra Melee, etc...)
Swarm (Your Stone carrying and use capacity is increased by .5 each level Beginning amount of 4)
Durability (Stones will evolve over time doing more Melee damage and over time will be able to take more hits before breaking [Stones can break] 2% Melee increase per level, .1% Durability per level (Melee starts at 75%, Durablility at 100% per stone) -5% durability per stone per hit.
[Note: Mana drains very slowly while fighting with stones.]
Environment (Use the Arena against others)
Create walls of ground, Make opponents sink into the earth, make the earth spike, change what the ground is made of.

Beginning Base Stats
Health: 200 (+10
Mana: 200 (+10
Melee Attack: 12 (+5 per level)
Melee Defense: 15 (+5
Elemental Resistance: 100% (2x Ice Elemental damage dealt when hit with)
Magical Attack: 12 (+8 per level)
Magic Defense: 15 (+5 per level)
Range: 50M - 600M (+5 - +10 per level)
Mobility: 5 ( +1 per level X .1 of carried weight)

(Note: Custom routes can be made through Gem and Environment Geomancer types depending on a set amount of variables in the game.)

Geomancer Apprentice

_| | |_

_| Jewel Adept

| Stonehive Ruler

|_ Enviromentalist

|_ | _|

Earth Adapt

_| | |_

_| Master Crystal Bearer

| Emperor of Stone

|_Gaia's Clairvoyant

SPECIFICATIONS: UNICORNS ONLY

As you can see this bio is still not complete. That is because unless given permission (Which I have yet to ask for since this kind of ties into Rarity.) I can't write a history for the class. Nor can I properly change it as I wish this is just how I feel the Geomancers said skill paths should go. As I noted though for a Geomancer of the Stone path, Gem path, or Enviroment path each can go down into so many possible combinations the one I gave are presets by me.

As for game dynamics as to how some of it works... Well... That will be established later after I get towards a later part of the first prologue.

Now for one that is entirely my own creation.
(WILL BE ADDED)

So, are you making this so that you can create an actual game out of it? Because if so, that'd be awesome, and I'll gladly volunteer to help. :scootangel:

HAHAHA! My god that would be my best achievement EVER. For a long time.

Sadly I will have to answer no. I'm writing another one of the Equastrain Earth stories.

And due to the fact I'm making multiple pro lighted to introduce characters, I'm making the actual list of classes look like an actual sort of detailed description as their history, so what I'm trying to do is just make it bigger and try and awaken this dead forum.

Aw... :fluttercry:
When I said game, I meant a game like Dungeons & Dragons. If you want, I could make it. I'll need the class Bios and whatnot, but it shouldn't be too hard, considering I've made a much simpler one before. Anyway, can't wait to read your Equestrian Earth story! :twilightsmile:

3097221 it's still a good and valid cause.

3097397 from the current perspective, how about you start to draw up the lines?
then the rest of us can choose to follow, as the game devellops?

What do you mean by draw up the lines? Do you mean make up the rules?

3099861 for the RP game we were talking about?

Just think it would have been better to draw up the lines before we can make a good bio for an OC?

I don't know what you mean by draw up the lines, unless you're being literal.

3100484 as in developing the 'game' mentioned earlier.
I think it is an expression, but I have been off on occasion,
just rarely when you thought it was the case.

A game need rules, guidlines and the like?
so how will this game work?
what would the OCs need, in what ever manner of capacity?

That will all be decided if and when I go through with this. Right now, I'm RPing, so I'm going to worry about that instead. :twilightsheepish:

3100952 :pinkiegasp:
guess we're just waiting in order to see if and when something comes up, then?
still, we could speculate or suggest what could be fun, exciting or interesting?
if there is a clear base for the RP, it would feel more inspiring to set it up,
compared with just a silly notion, and when you did set it up, it never took off,
and that's just because we only goofed off, and none was genuinely interested?

oh well, I guess we could elaborate on what would be interesting?

Well I'm at a bit of a kink in the road right now cause the scenes are moving just too damn fast... And I have about four other stories I'm trying to start up and test out and one of them is another side story.

3127860 You're making an MLP MMORPG, aren't you? :pinkiehappy:

3145633 :rainbowlaugh: I might or might not be anxiously awaiting more information.

3145700 Oh my god... if you need a voice actor, I can try my hand at it, and I can be a minor help in programming. Sign me up!

3146503 Oh... I don't have anything recorded and I don't have access to my programming, well, program. I'm sorry, but I guess I won't be able to help.

3149311 I don't have access to my recording equipment or my programming software, though. That's what i meant.

Okay then, thank you for giving me the opportunity to help! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25