Changelings Need Love Too 2,333 members · 1,541 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hello everyone! I'm making this as a way to quickly say hi to everyone in the group!

I don't have any stories written yet but I'm working on one that will hopefully be up soon!

It's very nice to meet all of you! Feel free to come say hello💜

Hello! Good meeting ya. If you ever need a friend to bounce your story off of, I'm willing to help in my capacity. I don't do Rated M tho, so I can't promise to help there.

Well you're in luck, I don't write M Rated so you're safe! A brief description of my idea is a changeling that's banished from the hive (pre-reform) and is trying to survive in hiding amongst ponies. It takes place from before the Royal Wedding and continues to the Changeling reform, though it will probably include very few plot points from the show other than those two.

Maybe not a very original idea but I like writing changeling lore, lol

It's okay, no idea has to be original so long as you put your own unique flavor to it. Some of the best stories used the most played out cliche's after all.

Thank you very much for the the advice and suggestions. Honestly, (no spoilers, I also haven't seen the whole series and don't have much interest in watching what I missed) the changelings get very little, if any, screen time between the wedding and the reform so there's lots of room for an lore. They're very slept on in my opinion and fun to write about.

I don't have much time to write because of work and other real life responsibilities but hopefully I'll be able to keep writing my little story ^^

Wholly agree. They're great to write about. I'll be here to give it a read when you do, with all of my support!

Though I'd suggest sending it my way through DM when you do, since I got downvotes on both of my stories likely just for mentioning them on here. (It was back to back and likely done with ill intent without even having read them).

Changelings need love too but that doesn't seem to go to the writers... anyways, just looking out, and keep truckin' along.

Aww, sorry that happened. I'll be sure to send it your way once the first chapter is finished and published!

Hell yeah cant wait to see em!

Hello! Glad to see another changeling lover. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10