Changelings Need Love Too 2,333 members · 1,541 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So.... apparently Gameloft has now given all of the Mane Six (and the Royal Sisters) their own Changeling Forms, both evil and reformed:

Twilight Sparkle:

Rarity:

Rainbow Dash:

Fluttershy:

Pinkie Pie:

Applejack:

I prefer to think of it as "starving" and "not starving".

I really hate this. They are not separate characters, but you have to buy them separately. You have to buy the black changeling first to be able to buy their colorful counterpart. Each of the black changelings cost 800 gems($80) a piece, while their alternate forms cost 600 gems($60) a piece. For a grand total of 8400 gems. Which when converted from the base price of a gem at ten cents per gem, that is $840. And this is supposed to be a game for little kids.

That looks cool

if the game has a mechanic for earning gems without paying you could also grind for it.
I have two diffrent terms i think that fit depending on what ACTUALY happend, was it an evolution or were the changelings always meant to reach that point but chrysalis was holding them back from it
if so then the terms evolved and unevolved or mature and imature would fit, if it was something they were suposed to become regardless like a catapillar to a butterfly then its imature to mature, if it was a new evolution that was brought on by harmony, concentrated love, and magic then its evolved and unevolved

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5