Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I mean, look at it! The art is an obviously poor Photoshop, the text doesn't even mention the Fusion materials, and it doesn't take a PhD. In dueling to know that the Cyber and Dark Magician archetypes do not belong in the same deck. I feel like this card isn't even worth trying to rehab it, especially because of the shitty photoshop art.

I'd say to throw that thing back in the trash can you found it in.

IKR? I've rehabbed plenty of broken cards before, but I don't think there even is a way to rehab this card

Well, a user in a different group had this to say about it

Hmm, okay if is a dark magician combined with cyber... and is treated as a machine/spellcaster and is a dark attribute... You can use that as a part of Desperado Barrel Dragon Deck since is focused into Dark Machine decks.
Having a circle of magic on the field also would help since if you can fusion and then like de-fuse them to have on the field, you can make the banishment of the circle of magic...
And you can immediately use Limiter Removal whenever time you want by removing one card from the hand...

It would brick a lot? Sure, but I think Desperado Deck would may work with this card...

From a game play level that person has a point, I am talking more about the vibe of the card. It feels more like a 12-year-old just mashed 2 of their favorite monsters together to make an "I win" card; as much as I hate Red Eyes Dragoon it at least made sense in the fact that it is the fusion of Yugi and Joey's ace monsters, it feel like a moment from the anime/manga so despite being a cancer on the game it made sense. This card though, not so much and that is my main problem with it.

Ok, that makes sense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6