Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I was thinking what if they made female versions of the Elemental heroes? Because they did Dark Versions that we saw Jaden use when he was the Supreme King. When Jaden dueled Blair Flannigan, all of Jaden's heroes fell in love with Blair's monster and I don't know if was only a English Dub thing, but Sparkman mentioned Sparkwoman.

So I can imagine an episode of GX where get's out that new Elemental Hero cards are arriving at the card shop at Duel Academy, so many of the students want to get them to keep Jaden from getting them. There is someone that gets the cards before Jaden & everyone else and that is Blair Flannigan. So Blair tells Jaden, she'll give the cards to Jaden if he beats her in a duel.

I can't draw, but this is what I came up with.
Elemental HERO Sparkwoman- Lv4 1400 Attack/1600 Defense, Light Attribute. 

Elemental HERO Bubblewoman- Lv4 1000 Attack/1000 Defense- Water Attribute. 
If this is the only card on your field, then you can special summon 1 Lv4 or below Elemental Hero to the field.

Elemental HERO Aura(Female Avian)- Lv3 1100 Attack/ 800 Defense- Wind Attribute.

Elemental HERO Pyros(Male Burstinatrix)- Lv3 1100 Attack/900 Defense- Fire Attribute.

Elemental HERO Claywoman(Female Clayman)- Lv4 1000 attack/1800 Defense- Earth Attribute.

Elemental HERO Willlow(Female Wildheart)- Lv4 1500 attack/1500 defense- Earth Attribute. Unaffected by Spell Cards.

Elemental HERO Sargent Silver(Female Captain Gold)- Lv4 2000 attack/1000 defense- Light Attribute.
You can send this card to the Graveyard and add one Spell from your graveyard to your hand.

Elemental HERO  Velocity(Female Flash)- Lv4 1200 attack/1500 defense- Light Attribute.
When another Elemental Hero on your field is attacked, you can send this card to the Graveyard to keep it on the field.

Elemental HERO Scorch(Female Blazeman)- Lv4 1300 attack/1000 defense- Fire Attribute.
When the monster is destroyed in battle, you can special summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix from your hand.

Elemental HERO Blizzard(Female Ice Edge)- Lv3 900 attack/800 defense- Water Attribute.
Every Time is monster destroys your opponent's monster, you can add 1 spell or trap to your hand.

Elemental HERO Mystral(Female Liquid Solider)- Lv 4 1100 attack/1600 defense- Water Attribute.
When this monster is attacked you can send 1 card to the graveyard to flip this monster's attack & defense.

Elemental HERO Coral(Female Solid Soldier)- Lv4 1300 attack/1300 defense- Earth Attribute.
If this monster is destroyed by a trap, then special summon 1 Elemental HERO from your hand.

Elemental HERO Shockwave(Female Voltic)- Lv4 1300 attack/1200 defense.
This monster allows you to Special Summon Sparkwoman from your hand.

Elemental HERO Siren(Female Mariner)- Lv5 1200 attack/1200 defense- Water Attribute.
Requires fusing Elemental HERO Auro & Bubblewoman. For every Spell & Trap your opponent has, you can inflict 300 Points of damage.

Elemental HERO Wildfire(Female Flame Wingman)- Lv6 2000 attack/1400 defense- Wind Attribute.
Requires fusing Elemental HERO Auro & Pyros. Gains 200 attack for every Fire Attribute Elemental Hero in the graveyard.

Elemental HERO Fissure(Female Mudballman)- Lv6 2200 attack/2700 defense- Earth Attribute.
Requires fusing Elemental HERO Bubblewoman & Claywoman.

Elemental HERO Livewire(Female Thunder Giant)- Lv6 2200 attack/1800 defense- Light Attribute.
Requires Fusing Elemental HERO Sparkwoman and Claywoman. You can discard 1 card and then lower an opponent's monster by 500 attack points.

Elemental HERO Ivory Wing(Female Blade Edge)- Lv7 2400 attack/2000 defense- Light Attribute.
If you have less Life Points than your opponent, this monster takes 500 attack points from your opponent's strongest monster.

Elemental HERO Calypso(Female Tempest)- Lv8 2600 attack/3000 defense- Wind Attribute. 
Requires Fusing Elemental HERO Aura, Bubblewoman & Sparkwoman. You can choose One Lv4 or lower Elemental Hero in your hand and Special Summon it to the field, while this card is face up it can't be destroyed by battle.

Elemental HERO Shining Wildfire(Female Shining Flare Wingman)- Lv8 2300 attack/2200 defense- Light Attribute.
Requires fusing Elemental HERO Sparkwoman & Wildfire. Gains 500 attack points for every Elemental Hero in your hand.

Elemental HERO Solstice(Female Plasma Vice)- Lv8 2500/2100- Light Attribute.
Requires Fusing Elemental HERO Sparkwoman & Ivory Wing.
If this monster destroys a monster in battle, then draw 1 card.

Elemental HERO Vectra(Female Electrum)- Lv10 2800 attack/2700 defense- Light Attribute.
Requires Fusing Elemental HERO Aura, Pyros, Claywoman & Bubblewoman.
While face up on the field this monster is also a Wind, Fire, Water & Earth Attribute.
This monster can special summon 1 Lv4 or lower monster of the Wind, Fire, Water & Earth Attribute from your Deck or Hand.

Yes, that was a dub thing, and it wasn't all of his monsters, it was just Avian and Sparkman, Burstinatrix snapped them out of it. And also, Evil HERO Inferno Wing is female as well. Also, this

Edit: I actually made an Elemental HERO Velocity, but it's not a female Flash

So bad ideas

I never said that, neither of those are real cards, but Sparkwoman is a popular fan card because of the episode you mentioned. I kind of like the idea of applying rule 63 on the Elemental HEROs, even though I'm a bigger fan of Evil HEROs

Comment posted by Ctmaley deleted Feb 5th, 2023

Yeah I thought it sounded like an interesting idea

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6