The Sound of Ponies 53 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

This is the thread where we play the best kind of music. Alternative Rock. Were talking Green Day, All American rejects, Fallout Boy.
Get ready to rock Bitches!

[youtube=SIu4bHWYg0w]

Like this? I can listen to this type of thing, especially if I'm distracted by driving or studying, but it's not my favorite genre to be sure.

[youtube=RPg63uxYwN0]

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

[youtube=oKsxPW6i3pM]

*ahem* :pinkiecrazy:

Viva la bassist moustache. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Bandy
Group Admin

[youtube=nmE3QaGetn4]
His beard makes all your pop songs invalid.

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

451763 I know what your talking about. It was when Bionicle was in its later seasons, but I knew about that song way before that.
451762 hero of war is good song but I've never been a huge fan of rise against
451858 Yes, his beard is pretty cool but how dare you call this a pop thread.

And to finish off my comment rant I'll leave you guys with a little fall out boy
[youtube=Alh6iIvVN9o]

Bandy
Group Admin

451902 How dare you call this a pop thread, he typed right before posting a fall out boy video.
:facehoof:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

451905Oh come on, fall out boy isn't pop, there an alternative rock band.

451905>>451906 Time for the classic band from a modern age. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

This is a generally well known one.

[youtube=wXcdYBh3hgg]

451763 Brony, that's the only reason I GOT into them. sixteenandstillbuildswithlegoesfuckyeah

456127 That song gets on my nerves. All she ever does throughout is song in a whiny nasally tone about breaking free or somethin'. Problem I have with most bands nowadays; nobody can write an original set of lyrics... GALLAGHER COME BACK, PLEASE!!!:fluttershbad:

/wouldpostawesomebritishsongbutiphinenotcapable...

456492 You request, I deliver. :pinkiehappy:

And now for your daily dose of Britain.

Ok-ay, FINE, Scottish. :ajbemused:

[youtube=pOSaDbb9gaQ]

Boys, I know what I'm savin' up for. :pinkiecrazy:

Yamaha Pacifica's are so awesome. No wonder Bellamy uses one on this song :rainbowkiss:

Anyone else here actually play the instrument of discussion? :pinkiehappy:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

461668No, but I know a bunch of people who do. Also, Speaking of yamaha. Me and my band went up to disney land for a school trip where we got to perform at the park. We got to use there percussion instruments which were all Yamaha. So shiny:pinkiehappy:

This one isn't really alternative rock but its still one of my favorites

[youtube=RF9fqx4H_Cg]

462440 Two years on a Telecaster. :heart:

Concert or jazz?

DAT sawng....

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

462476 It was a concert band, and a damn good one at that.

462655 Always good to hear.

I do simultaneous jazz, orchestral, concert and rock.

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

462668 What do you play? (I play sax and piano). I like to play different kinds of music. I currently just finished learning the big bang theory theme by ear on the sax.

And here's another great song by the All American Rejects
[youtube=gPDcwjJ8pLg]

462877 Well, guitar. Also piano, flute, bass, oboe and a tiny bit of percussion.

Suppose I must post somethin', may as well make it the best.

Oh, and now that Minecraft 360 has creative... I don't think i'm sleeping ever again. :pinkiecrazy:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

Damn son, you play everything! I knew a friend who could also play about six different instruments. As for minecraft. On the x-box, it sucks, the computer version is way better. And when did you hear about minecraft. It really bothers me when I see people raving about it when they only heard about it when it came out for x-box or when 1.8 came out.

463346 463090 Minecraft lol. I was as addicted to that last year as I am addicted to ponies this year. imo, the adventure update killed minecraft. It brought way too many noobs to the server I played on. And the hunger system sucked. Maybe things have changed by now but... I just can't get excited about minecraft anymore.

Btw, the creation I was most proud of was this estate/house/mansion type thing I built in a city that was supposed to be Roman. http://www.minecraftwhores.com/threads/roman-house.34/ I had a video of it on my brothers youtube account but he deleted it just to piss me off.

That server, Minecraft Whores (also note: I know you guys freak out about swearing but listen. It's supposed to be a play on words, like "attention whore"), really went to hell after the adventure update. The admin started a new world because he wanted a new seed, and so the old world that everyone had built on was basically forgotten and vandalised. A lot of noobs had joined so all the buildings in the new world were really crap. I just lost the will to play.

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

463401 Actually, I'm the only one that freaks out about swearing, and the only reason I do it is because my parents would beat me with sticks if I let it go. I honestly don't care but my parents do.
As for minecraft, I agree with you that the 1.8 update brought a bunch of noobs and the X-Box only made it worse. But that doesn't mean I don't still enjoy it. The best thing I ever built was a giant drowning in the sand. I built it on my friends computer at a sleep over so I don't think I'll ever get to show you guys.

One more thing. Have you guys been watching the presidential debates? I hope Romney wins.

463427 I've been following it on the internet. Neither Obama or Romney seem like a good choice for president. Obama is the lesser of two evils though.

This shows my thoughts on Romney.

463427 463430 The way I see it, I'm only a casual gamer, so I'm stuck with it regardless. I'll take what I can get.

Obama is the certainly the lesser of two evils; Romney will probably get the US paranoid about Canadian imports again, just like Bush. Juuuuuussssst what we need when Ontario's premier is jumping ship to escape possible fraud, Quebec is back up to it's guiltmoney-embezzling tricks and Alberta threatens to engulf the rest of the nation in it's economic power. :ajbemused:

I ALMOST FORGOT THE DAILY DOSE OF ENGLISH MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiegasp:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

We don't really have a thread for this kind of music yet but the Gorillaz are a british virtual band so...
[youtube=04mfKJWDSzI]

463802 We can just keep on goin'. :pinkiecrazy:

Mandatory daily British awesomeness...

And the only know hard rock song I enjoy. :pinkiecrazy:

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

This is more of a darker tone but I do quite enjoy this song

[youtube=WtPoK250cVE]

Aw man, you guys missed two days of Britishness!!!!! :rainbowderp::rainbowderp::rainbowderp:

TIME TO RECTIFY MY FAILURES!!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36