501st Party Brigade 133 members · 430 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

This thread is for brainstorming future ideas that you are not entirely sure of and need tips or advice.

390747 why dont you do one where the main 6 get send to Fosters and they think there imaginary friends

Aight guys, I've had an idea for a while now: Pinkie Pie finds a genie in a bottle, and gets to make 3 wishes. Unfortunately, that's as far as I've gotten.

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

390765 Have you decided who the genie is?
Any thoughts on the wishes?

I only have two (mediocre) thoughts on wishes:
A tree that grows cupcakes.
Chocolate rain.

She would have to make at least one wish that would make her able to throw more parties. Being in two places at once, infinite ammunition for her party cannon, ability to duplicate party favors, something along those lines.

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

The chocolate rain I can see happening not the tree though. What if you ( spitballing here ) put the genie from Aladdin in there?

akatsukislayer
Group Admin

390784 You are most obviously a agent of discord :pinkiegasp:

akatsukislayer
Group Admin

390807 Chocolate rain!

Suddenly it's obvious what you meant.

Yeah, I love the two places at once one!

That's a good idea!

Description:
Almost a hundred thousand years ago, Equestria didn't exist. There were no Earth Ponies, no Pegasi. Only Unicorns. They were born with one magical power, and that was the only power they could use. A colt named Reaction Time was frozen in stone by a Basilisk almost a hundred thousand years ago. His statue is discovered on an archeological dig run by none other than Twilight Sparkle, and is brought back to life by a new spell. This is his story.

akatsukislayer
Group Admin

390842 that gives me an idea for a final fantasy 6 crossover that would completely fail

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

390842 You honestly have my interests I am curious now. What is his power?

akatsukislayer
Group Admin

390997 the power to ignore you for almost three days :pinkiehappy:

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

393401 funny.:ajbemused: He may be too busy at the moment working on his fics.

Somepony should make a full length video game crossover of Mass Effect. Just like uh, Fallout: Equestria did!

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

412904 I'm not sure but I think there is a few out there.

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

I have an idea, it's avatar the last airbender where the avatar is an earth pony. I'm still trying to think of how the avatar gets to equestrian, if the avatar is aang or an oc avatar, and who is the villain. Any tips?

Forces of Chaos or a Stalker crossover. Either way change, the human condition, cruelty of a terrible existence and brutal combat will be gathered out of which I ask which one of the two?

501st Party Brigade
Group Admin

423140 I vote stalker only cause it's the only one of the two I've played.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24