Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Name: Sammy

Species: House Cat

Race/Breed: Orange Tabby

Special Talent: Being a house cat...? Sleeping, I guess. Maybe eating beef jerky.

Skill In Magic: Telepathic communication between him and his owner

Items: Lots of beef jerky owned by his owner, some yarn, cat toys, and a collar that just says "Sammy" on it.

History: Sammy's been living with Lily for as long as he can remember. He's helped her in multiple ways during bad times, and has also saved her from being lost in the Everfree Forest by using his telepathy for the first time. He lives happily as a house cat, and greatly depletes stores of beef jerky.

Attitude: Sammy is mischevious and easy-going, yet serious when need be. He doesn't like to sleep as often as other cats, yet loves to play and run around. He's only hostile towards Wil the Changeling, and only then when the changeling takes his jerky.

Miscellaneous Info: If it hasn't been made clear already, Sammy loves jerky.

Since aroptua and I often play cat and owner on the channel, I figured I might as well name my kitten character and make him official.

Usually aroptua is Lily of Everfree while playing the kitten/owner thingy, but there was this one time where it was her and Ridire, and Wil, and tons of other people... I didn't really know what was going on that time. So, I'm sticking to Lily being his owner. Sound good...? :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2