Trollfics 496 members · 843 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Here is the first one:

Meet Richard "Dick" Wang, and his life stinks. His roommate is a ballsack, his neighbor is an asshole, and his landlord beats him and strokes him weirdly. Then one day, he has a new friend, who everyone else insists is a pussy, but he loves her very much...Until he is faced by a rival, Johnson, who is better than Dick in every way...Now Dick Wang must overcome the obstacles of his life in order to win the heart of his beloved!!

Second one.

Titled "The Moderator Appreciation Fic", this is a sharp parody of fictions that were written before mods had higher standards or were even around! Like older entries, it has every fetish known to man forcibly stuffed in it, deliberately cruddy grammar and spelling, ponies copulating for no apparent reason, all sorts of humans in Equestria, rediculously long and almost boring descriptions of "bewbs", overuse of the term "nigga", characters never getting inconveniences or even acting in character, putting random hatred to some group of people in it, flat jokes, hypocrisy to the point of sanctioning "lesbian" relationships but having a homophobic attitude to m/m ships, and even Author's notes everywhere...except in the Author's notes.

What do you think of these trollfic ideas? How can I improve upon them? Or are they good enough?

Needs moar Smiles.

How exactly do I apply that to the fics? :unsuresweetie:

So, should I go for the gusto for these fics?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5