Futurama Crossovers 91 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Bendy
Group Admin

You know the old thing that entertainment media likes to do. Everything from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to King Kong and even Godzilla?

So, what I'm saying at some point in the far future or near future by the powerful art of necromancy known as reboot may happen to Futurama.

There is probably the chance there won't be a reboot for Futurama. Since, well it's mostly like by hardcore nerds like ourselves. But we may count on future shows and other media like video games making references to our show I guess.

What we do know for certain is that the voice actors for the characters of Futurama aren't immortal like their cartoon selves, so the end will one day come.

Note: Anyway, hello future immortal Human cyborg from the future. I hope you enjoyed this post. Yes, I'm talking to you from beyond the grave.

So if there's a reboot. Many of us hardcore nerdlingers will be like. IT SUCK!" I REMEMBER WHEN FUTURAMA WAS GREAT!

At any rate, it's highly unlikely for the new Futurama generation to be better than the old Futurama from our time!

And the next generation after that Futurama will be exactly the same.

IT SUCK!" I REMEMBER WHEN FUTURAMA WAS GREAT!

However the truly hardcore immortal Human cyborg nerds from the future will still watch the first generation of Futurama even from 60 billion years in the future.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1