Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Recently while watching a video on youtube about a incident at bronycon news was released that implies that discord may be back in season 3 along with his daughter screwball.

How nice. I hope he's actually competent in his next appearence.

331539 Screwball isn't his daughter. Not in the official cannon anyway. Screwball isn't actually connected to Discord in any way, she's simply a background character that the fandom took and gave a personality, just like Derpy, Dr Whooves and countless other characters.

I am looking forward to seeing if Discord does appear again though. Can you provide us with a source for this information? You did say you got it off Youtube, so why didn't you link the video?

If you can't provide a legitimate source, I'm just going to assume that you're making it all up, until proven otherwise.

In short, Sources or it isn't true.

Anyway, there's a lot of speculation bouncing around the internet on what's going to be in season three. I have heard several rumours, but nothing official. Some of the most interesting things I have heard so far include:

1. We might be getting a Luna episode, or at least seeing more of Luna.
2. We might also be getting a Scootaloo episode. This would be nice, seeing as she's probably the least developed character of the CMC.
3. Possibility of more Derpy, although after the "Last Roundup" and the whole "Save Derpy" fiasco, this seems highly unlikely.

No official sources for any of these rumours, so don't take any of them seriously, they're just rumours.

We'll probably know a whole lot more tomorrow, seeing as Bronycon is taking place today.

in this video while talking about his voice acting for discord he states that he did one a couple weeks ago
332256 if I was mistaken about screwball I'm sorry bit here's the link you wanted he says it a little after 8 minutes in

332403 I see... It does sound interesting, but I'm still slightly sceptical. Don't want to get my hopes up for something that still might not happen.

333496 I can understand that and If I find and more info ill post it with the link

333784 Thanks very much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8