• ...
54
 1,466
 13,556

PreviousChapters Next
[Skippable] Fighting Off Bad Guys 3: Electric Boogaloo 2: Pun Harder

''That's the plan Twilight?'' Vinyl asked skeptically. ''You're just going to go out there by yourself and confront them? That sounds pretty dangerous, and that's coming from me.''

''Hey,'' she countered, ''I'm a mother-fucking alicorn princess. I do what I want.''

Cadance gasped. ''Twilight! We do NOT use that kind of language! Bad filly!''

Shining Armor however, stated that, ''Hey, she's a big filly. She can do what she wants.'' A sharp nudge in the barrel from his wife's wing changed his tune. ''Ow! I, uh, mean, Twilight, you should not cuss. Your sister-in-law says so.''

Twilight rolled her eyes. ''Oh come on Caddy. Lighten up.''

Luna spoke up ''Neigh, I fear you may be spending an excessive amount of time with Discord, and his bad language is rubbing off on you.''

''It's true,'' the accused chimera responded. ''I'm guilty as charged. I do have the tongue of a turkey. So I guess you really could say I have a...'' He pulled a pair of sunglasses from hammerspace and put them on.

''Fowl mouth.''

''DISCORD!'' Everypony in earshot groaned.

''But seriously, I'll be there to support her if she needs back up,'' he concluded.

''Okay, we put our faith in you two,'' the hitherto silent King Sombra growled. Extensive speech therapy was helping him enunciate his words more clearly.

"I too endorse this nefarious course of action," the fanged Queen Chrysalis proclaimed. ''Bring down these political terrorists!"

Cadance gave her a death stare. "Political terrorists? Look who's talking!" Prince Blueblood had to break them up before there was a cat fight.

Twilight smiled. "Okay then. Discord, let's go kick some ass."

Discord nodded in agreement, and they were gone in a flash.

Author's Note:

The last cliffhanger I swear!

PreviousChapters Next