Pokemon Club 533 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I chose Froakie as my starter, but I'm so interested in Chespin and Fennekin that I'd like to trade someone for one of them.

If you don't want to trade the one you started out with, just capture a Ditto, then take it and your starter to the Pokemon Day Care.

Anyone who doesn't mind trading a Chespin or Fennekin for something like a Bidoof, please give me your contact information, and I'll see if I can contact you via the Internet for a trade.:raritywink:

2521011 Hey man, I was wondering if you have already traded. If not, I just so happen to have both. As I have already completed the dex, it's no skin off my back.

2533647 Of course, it would probably be much easier if we exchanged Friend Codes. Mine's 3883-6517-0368.

2533647 Thanks for the trade. Now if it's not too much trouble, could I also get a couple of Ditto for breeding purposes? I'll be needing one with an Adamant Nature, and the other with a Modest Nature.

And I'd find it extremely helpful if one of them was holding an Everstone.

2534154 My friend code is 220854952030, name of Treble. Also, the ditto thing may take a while. They are hard to come by.

2535126 Okay.

You're sure those Ditto have the Natures I asked for? Then we can begin.

2535216 OH! I thought we were trading starters!

2535249 Someone else beat you to it.

All I need now are those Ditto, with one holding an Everstone, and I'll be ready to continue my game no matter what.

2535268 All right. In that case, I need lots more time. I'll do my best!

2535321 Care to give me an estimation of just how much time you'll need?

2535367 No idea. Maybe by the end of the day? Depends on how lucky I am. Just watch my sprite, and when I'm online, I'll be ready, or I'll conact you here. Sound good?

2535454 Not ready yet, just an update: Got one! Adamant nature for the win! Sorry, back to the search!

2535781 Glad to hear the news. Now I'll be unavailable from 4:00 to about 6:00 or 6:30, although it might be possible for me to get an Internet connection where I'll be. We'll just have to wait and see.

Something tells me that in that timeframe, you'll get that other Ditto.

2536315 Found the other one at 4:45. Success, and so many quick and timer balls used.

2536478 Well, I wouldn't mind a pair of Riolu. One with an Adamant Nature and the characteristic Likes to thrash about and taught Shadow Claw as an Egg Move, the other one with a Modest Nature, Mischievous as its characteristic, and Vacuum Wave taught to it as an Egg Move.

But that will require some extensive breeding.

But here's one that should be easy. An Axew. Adamant and Likes to thrash about, naturally, but no Egg Moves required.

2536478 I could really use either a Tyrunt or an Amaura. Either one works for me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21