Gamer Luna 265 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

"We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery. This universe is mindless. (...) Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET! THE GALAXY! BURN!!"
-Azariah Kyras

So... This is probably the least professional LP in the history of LPs, but whatever.

Most players who are interested in DOOM (the old one) probably know about Brutal Doom, the mod that - among other things - tinkers around with the weapons a bit, as well as adds metric tons of blood and gore, enables area damage (i.e. headshots and blown-off limbs) and melee fatalities.
However, not everyone (I think) knows about Project Brutality, a mod for the mod. This one adds multiple varieties for each monster type (zombiemen with assault rifles and machineguns, sergeants with RPGs, flying arachnotrons, cyber-Barons, et cetera), as well as vastly expands the player's arsenal (adding things such as grenade launchers, a semi-auto plasma rifle and the Quake IV gravity cannon, all with alt-fire modes) and enables some new difficulty options, as well as progression settings for monster and gun upgrades.

One of these settings is Death Wish mode, which turns all the monsters into advanced versions of themselves. That's what I'm currently playing with, and recording. I'll be adding new levels to this playlist as I finish them; my difficulty level is the Ultraviolence equivalent (12 On The 10 Scale Of Bad).

Here's the playlist (normally 1 map = 1 video, with exceptions):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsjeo8iAktc_VKJTp4ctaGgqVadw7YiKv

I've added maps 1-4 of Episode 2, as well as a demonstration of one of the new Brutality features, the Demon Morph Rune.

Added E2M5, plus the secret level.

Added the remainder of The Shores Of Hell.

Added first half of Inferno.

I've finished Episode 3!

Starting Thy Flesh Consumed. Added E4M1, M2 and M9.

E4M3 done.

The Ultimate Doom is finished!
Next stop, Hell on Earth!

I'm gonna start making the Doom II level videos when I sort out all the convention footage. There's one more tonight.
I've got all the levels up to The Factory right now.

Starting to put together the Doom II videos, maps up to 5 for now.

I've put together all the footage I've had stored! Up to Map 13 (Downtown) now, I'll shoot more in the near future.

[would like to invite everyone to also check out the playlists with the cosplayers on my channel]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12