Equestria Total War 28 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

There should be some new total war x Mlp stories; like a Mlp version of Napoleon Total War Napoleon's campaign or perhaps a an Mlp version of Empire Total War Road to Independence campaign.

I wrote my own tribute to the original story. It's done a bit differently though.

Silver out!

You know recently I've been wondering about what exactly made me love Equestria total war so much. And the conclusion I came to was that I love how he portrayed the build up of both armies. In both experience and personality of the ponies in it. Rather than starting with an all out war right away. While the later has been done and done well, I never found a fic that did the former. In most other war stories an army is simply there or appears out of nowhere.
That doesn't mean that these are bad though on the contrary, I've become a fan of black powder. Now if someone wrote a good fic on military build up to hole Equestria total war left us with won't be so large. Although I still have vein hope it will be completed one day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5