DC Fanfics 376 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

SInce Starting "To be a Hero in Changing time" I stated that it was to begin a new universe that was different than the normal DCU adaptations using superman himself as sort of a catalyst for it.

As I've been having trouble finishing the 4th chapter of "To be a Hero in changing times" , I decided to write the prologue to "The Fast Stallion Alive - Origin of the Flash" [Yeah, since he was the first Silver age hero the world was introduced to, why not make the first fic about him?]

Here is a few things I will admit. Rainbow Dash is technically this worlds' Golden age Flash. Also, the Main villain is Captain Cold. There are appearances of the Professor Zoom Counter-part and Grodd, but they are minor characters overall. And yes, Dash plays the mentor role of Jay Garrick. Plus, you see mention of things that haven't happened yet in "To be a Hero in changing times"

Thing is, I need some Flash facts for the story; Things to help make it seem as it is Barry as a pony. I want to be faithful to Barry as I can, yet Still have Lightning Force be a unique Flash. I want him to be the everyman of the this world. The heart as his usually is in most stories I read about him pre-New52.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1