Editors Group 190 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Summarized/Quick view version

Story link here

Summary: After learning of an assassination plot targeting Princess Twilight, Flash Sentry is assigned a secret mission to stop the threat and keep Twilight safe. Flash Sentry learns quickly such a task will be easier said than done.

Genre: Adventure/Action, Romance (Flashlight), Comedy, Drama
Main Characters: Flash Sentry, Twilight Sparkle
Supporting characters: Spike, OC, mane six in general

Primarily this is an action/adventure story featuring Flash Sentry on a secret mission along with a defector changeling codenamed Trojan Mare to protect Twilight and stop Chrysalis's plan to assassinate her. With this story though the major heart of it involves the interactions of Flash and Twilight's growing relationship and the friendship bond between Flash, Trojan, Spike and Twilight. While the mane six and a few other characters will be there and handle important roles they will more or less be tertiary support characters, Trojan and Spike being secondary and then Flash and Twilight taking center stage. Comedy and drama is the icing on the cake, whether due to Trojan's "special" occupation or Flash's struggles to overcome scars of his past. This is the first book of a chronicle, mostly taking place in Ponyville and establishing the launch pad for future books (estimating 6 more books after this one).

My grand plan with this story is not to just make a great story based on Flash, the most hated/underdeveloped character of MLP, but to make this one of THE best Flash-centric adventure stories that can attain a sort of legendary status among the brony community. It's an ambitious project for sure, but one I wish to go all out on. This is what brings me here; talented editors, proofreaders and prereaders who can give me the boost I need to push this story into legendary status. My stretch goal is to find an editor who can at least help me through the first book. If not then the first 16 chapters would be splendid. Of course any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If this project interests you, please PM me or reply on this thread for the Pass code so you can read the story. Thank you all for your assistance and I look forward to traveling this long journey with all of you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1