Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Thunderbug80
Group Admin

A decision has been made. It was quite easy, actually. The vote was unanimous: you all would prefer I continue the original story of PonyFall: Australia.

Well, it's back! Today I deleted the final two chapters, set it back to 'Incomplete' status, and am now 411 words into the next chapter. It's a bit late at night right now so I'm going to take a break, but tomorrow I will be back at it.

Thank you all for continuing to believe in me. I hopefully won't let you down!

- Slorgy

5337261 Am I getting more page time?

Thunderbug80
Group Admin

5337277 You'll have to wait and see. :trollestia:

5337280 so what does this mean for ponyfall in a whole?

Thunderbug80
Group Admin

5337629 It basically means that most of the other authors in the collaboration will never finish their stories, and the few who might are okay with me re-writing the ending and doing my thing.

DragonLS wanted out long ago, so he doesn't care what happens.
Silverness hasn't uploaded anything in like 3 years. Though I haven't spoken with him, I doubt he cares any longer.
Draequine hasn't been on the site in almost 2 years.
Cowboy_Appledash is already on-record as saying he's fine with me taking over his character and writing how I see fit.
MrBackpack recently told me he's fine with me using his characters.
Dusty the Royal Janitor has shown support for the rewrite, and said he may even start writing again if I do this.
Fullmetal_Pony is aware of what I'm doing, though he hasn't mentioned anything one way or another.

So the plan is to continue PonyFall: Australia. A few of the others might restart their stories, but I'm not going to force them to follow my storyline. They can if they want, or they can do other, alternate versions of what happens.

Should this be successful (and let's face it, we've tried to revive PonyFall once before without success), I might look into ways of allowing others to do their own PonyFall stories. For now the important thing is to just get the story moving again.

5338099 sounds good looking forward to what you can do

Thunderbug80
Group Admin

Well the new chapter is up. Let me know if I did a good thing, or a bad thing.

Hopefully it is a good thing!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7