Jazz and Rocky fan group 26 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Lulamoon-Crystal
Group Admin

Here’s the extended list of forum rules:

• Treat each other with respect!

If you disagree on an episode, character, game, movie or whatever respectfully disagree and movie on. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so just respectfully disagree and move along.

This also includes harassing other users for some dumb invalid reason such as being new or because they don’t know about a certain franchise as well as you do. That is disgusting behaviour and won’t be tolerated.

• Don’t harass others
    If someone is new to the site help them! Don’t just laugh or poke fun, it’s not their fault!
    If they do something stupid accidentally then be respectful! Accidents happen and are okay, just let them know.

I’m sure you messed up when you were new too!

This goes for other things too, like making fun of other people’s religions. Doesn’t matter what religion it is, respect their beliefs. This includes Joking about religious icons or using one in the place of swear words.

You may mention your religion but only if it’s necessary and please do it in a respectful way.

Also, I’m not a huge fan of swearing but I’ll let an occasional one slip. Just please don’t use them on my threads or in the titles. Also, if you can try to censor them. But I will not tolerate any slurs/nazi stuff or jokes about serious events!

Politics is also not welcome here!

I want everyone to feel safe and welcome regardless of beliefs, identity, gender, nationality etc.

• No NSFW stuff.

Doesn’t matter if it’s a group, story, picture, site or whatever!

You may talk about your favourite shows, cartoons, movies and games. Make theories, share opinions, headcanons, memes Or ask for story advice, share achievements or talk about your day. etc.

Just make sure it’s not harmful/offensive/nsfw or breaking any site rules. Also, do not share any private information of anyone!

• Three threads a day maximum
    Try to space it out too. This is not an excuse for spamming!

Also. You may advertise, but only pony things like something from here or on Derpi. Absolutely no NSFW or mature stuff!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1